League of Angels - Refining Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Refining Equipment

A new feature unlocked in the Forge this week, equipment refining! By using this new system, players can refine equipment to have new, more powerful attributes bonuses. Players must be level 42 or above to use the system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOA-refine1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	524.5 KB
ID:	1748384

The refine panel can be found within the Forge. To use this system, select the equipment you wish to refine and then click ‘Refine.’ Some Refining Stones will be consumed and 5 new attributes will be generated at random. If the new stats are desirable, click ‘Replace’ to save them; if not, click ‘Refine’ again to receive a new set of stats.

Name:	LOA-refine2.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1748385

Players must use Refining Stones to refine their equipment. Refining Stones can be gained from the Jackpot system.

Lock Attributes
    Players may spend Refining Stones or Diamonds to “lock” an attribute they like. By locking an attribute it will not change while you refine the rest of the equipment’s attributes. To lock a piece of equipment, simply click on the lock icon next to the attribute(s) you wish to keep and then click ‘Refine’ to continue refining.

Refine Combo
    A refine combo will activate if the refining star level for each piece of equipment worn by the hero reaches a specified level. Equipment’s star level is determined by the lowest star level attribute.

Jackpot

Name:	LOA-refine3.jpg
Size:	541.9 KB
ID:	1748386

Click on the icon at the top of the screen that says “Jackpot” to open a panel containing a slot machine-like system. Spin the slots to match different reward combos and earn Refining Stones.

There are 3 different spin modes: Normal, Advanced and Supreme each costing different amounts of points and yielding different returns.
    · Normal costs 1 point per spin, but yields standard prizes.
    · Advanced costs 3 points per spin, but yields great prizes.
    · Supreme costs 10 points per spin, but yields awesome prizes.

Players receive a certain number of free points per day with extra points purchasable for Diamonds. For each point spent, one reward point will be earned. Bonus point rewards and ranking rewards can be collected from the Daily Loot menu if the requirements are met.

With constant updates and optimization, discrepancies may exist between this information and in-game information. The in-game version shall prevail.

oceanic cross server is still havent fix yet...

Comment

when dose this go live

Comment

New update = another bugg?

Comment

May I ask? Is it implemented in All of the Server?

Comment

When provided to all server?

Comment

Finally the Refine system will come and I hope for all the Servers. And hope to not be a bug as always.
              ރRµnning αwαy ƒαr αwαy
              I ƒσllσw thε shαdσw thαt yσµ lεft ßεhind
              I ƒεεl thε cαthαrsis in this nαrrσwing distαncε
              Jµst whεn wε’rε αbσµt tσ tσµch, I shαrε α kiss with α whitε αngεl â€*

Nova Genesis -> Psyon - 38 - 22K BR
              I am obsessed with MGR yo.

Comment

i'm guessing we'll see an other few days of CS broken down for this update.
                Oh, wait that's already happening...

Comment

why bother doing events R2?...just rename the icon into "Hot Compensations".

Comment

clik jacpot and get mesage u hacking bla bla bla? kiding me?
                    Last edited by R249598817; 04-11-2014, 01:14 PM. Reason: bad

Comment

You guys must be ******* morons ... why are you updating it in the middle of the WB ? Do you guys really only think about yourself ?

Comment

i cant do anything...

Comment

an other update , and other bugged system.

Comment

the message said: No Hacking! Please refresh. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by R220779774 View Post
                              You guys must be ******* morons ... why are you updating it in the middle of the WB ? Do you guys really only think about yourself ?
                              That isnt even new thing anymore ._.

Comment

Working...
                              X