League of Angels - Angel's Quiz Little Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Angel's Quiz Little Tips

Angel’s Quiz is very much alike Quiz, in which you can answer interesting questions to win abundant rewards. What’s different is that, you can use a certain item called Quiz Voucher to “draw” angel combination to win even bigger prize.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	1
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	1748441

Rules:
    Each angel combination contains 3 questions. And each question holds different amount of gold rewards and question points. Making correct answers for each question will get you the rewards and points. Otherwise, nothing. The more points you get, the higher place you can stay in the Prize Rank.

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	1748442

With different combinations, after answering them all, you can get rewards of different value. If you are lucky enough to get a specific combination and you answer them all correctly, you will get large amount of gold rewards and question points.

Name:	6.png
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	1748443

Every day you can get 10 free chances to refresh the angel question combinations. Getting decent rewards or not will depend on how lucky you are. After you use up the 10 free chances, you need Quiz Vouchers to refresh question combinations.
    If you happen to be confronted with a question that you don’t know the answer, make a wild guess, maybe that’s exactly the answer, which will bring you fortunes.

Quiz Voucher:
    Quiz Voucher can be exchange by Vouchers, which is a very important item for Angel’s Quiz. Making good use of Quiz Vouchers can maximize your rewards.
    After clearing the 3 questions, you need Quiz Vouchers to refresh the angel question combinations.

Name:	7.png
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1748444

You can also use certain amount of Quiz Vouchers for each question to get more points.

Name:	8.png
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1748445

If you’re not sure about the answer, you can use 5 Quiz Vouchers to activate a Hint, and the system will delete one wrong answer from the four.

Angel Quiz

This is nice... but it would be better if the questions are completed. Some are just cut off and its hard to "guess" the questions.

Comment

why I can not claim master gem hot event me no 1 gemology... pls gm help me pls....

my id : mickey mouse
      server : mana city
      Last edited by bawang433; 04-14-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bawang433 View Post
        why I can not claim master gem hot event me no 1 gemology... pls gm help me pls....

my id : mickey mouse
        server : mana city
        Rank for Master Gem is based on yesterdays gemology. Points is for todays gemology. so when you get 5,000 today you get the reward.

Comment

too expensive to get consec rank super prize

with 2000 voucher everyday [ 1000 from CoM, 400 from Octathlon, and another from cross server ] we barely reach 3000 points everyday. so, 9000 points for 3 days still available to reach. and to get 12000 points, its a fair things to use diamonds. but to reach 30.000 points,,, to expensive =( . especially with random poor luck system. i just comment and wish a better relevant events next time.

Comment

now may 1st, we have another ANGEL QUIZ EVENT, and they decrease the limit of using voucher !
            the prev Angel Quiz with 2000 use of voucher, we still hard to achieved 10.000 points, now we just can use 500 voucher/day, it means they wish us to spent more diamonds lol, and getting harder and rare to get the combo.
            you didnt hear our complain and made it worse.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE RELEVANT EVENTS THAT EASIER TO ACHIEVE WITHOUT SPENDING TOO MUCH DIAMONDS
            Last edited by seleneguo; 05-01-2014, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
              now may 1st, we have another ANGEL QUIZ EVENT, and they decrease the limit of using voucher !
              the prev Angel Quiz with 2000 use of voucher, we still hard to achieved 10.000 points, now we just can use 500 voucher/day, it means they wish us to spent more diamonds lol, and getting harder and rare to get the combo.
              you didnt hear our complain and made it worse.

PLEASE GIVE US MORE RELEVANT EVENTS THAT EASIER TO ACHIEVE WITHOUT SPENDING TOO MUCH DIAMONDS
              make your own game and make your own rule in there haha..
              they need profit, and they do not force you to use a diamond. so feel free and have fun haha

Comment

Hmm in my server one player awlays got combos . Is it a bug or cheat ? 1 time to get lucky - ok, 2 times to get lucky- ok, but everyday to get lucky several times for me its not just luck.

Comment

Working...
                X