League of Angels - Happy Easter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Happy Easter!

Easter Extravaganza: Smash Eggs and Capture an Easter Bunny Mount!

Event Time: 04-17-2014 00:00 to 04-20-2014 23:59
    Prize Time: 04-21-2014 00:00 to 04-23-2014 00:00
    Server: S1-S136

Easter Bunny Mount
    Click image for larger version

Name:	????_?????_??_&#337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	734.3 KB
ID:	1748475

Glamor Bonus
    Player PATK +750, Player MATK +750, Player PDEF +500, Player MDEF +500, Player Agility +200 and Player HP +2400
    Glamor Skill
    Divine Intervention Lvl. 1: Has a 20% chance to increase player DEF and Dodge +5%

How do I get an Easter Bunny mount?
    Collect Magic Hammers to smash Easter Eggs in a quest to find the new Easter Bunny mount. Magic Hammers can be found by participating in daily events or by purchasing with Diamonds. Smash the Easter Eggs in the event menu with Magic Hammers, and you will have a chance to get Blessed Stones, Seraph’s Stones, Element Dust, Cherubstones, Soulstones and may other precious items.
    For each egg smashed, you will get 1 point. Each day, the Top 20 smashers with at least 30 points will get extra Refining Stones; the Top 20 smashers with at least 60 points will get extra Element Dust.
    At the end of the event, the Top 20 smashers overall with at least 250 points will get the following items:

Name:	1.png
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1748517

Where are Magic Hammers found?
    Just reach the devotion point to get Magic Hammers!

Name:	2.png
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1748518

Daily loot

Name:	3.png
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1748519

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

is this a 3 days event as usual?

Comment

Yes , from 04-17-2014 to 04-20-2014 .

Comment

so is ti 3 days and if you want the bunny you have to pay

damned pay to win

Comment

So we cannot get the final 5 hammers and 500 voucher because Cross Server is down meaning the Team Arena will probably also be down. Got it!

Comment

this sucks rly ..

again event that require tons of diamonds? will u ever make 1 event that normal players can enjoy in it? and this for devotion rewards sucks ... why someone need 100k gold ? when ppl make 12m and + daily .. it sucks dont u realize that? we are not lvl 1 anymore we are 60-70and + we need like 1-2m , like 100 soulstones , or 50 blessed stones ... and 600 devotion is not possible to do if u are not vip 3-4 ... so be fair once and make good event for everyone not just vip and cashers so all have chance to get that mount because not even 1 non casher dont have some cool mount -_-

Comment

Can we know more about the runestone rewards from rank? and what eternal spire is or when it will be implemented?

For those who didnt notice it Easter event is hidden just above the mute button, top left of your screen.Another bug i guess?

Comment

Lol you have good eyes

Comment

event bugged or what?

Comment

hmm where is actually event? all i can see is recharge 30k dia for reward if server doesn't have competition for advanced prices. otherwise not worth of considering even taking part.
                    League of angels Rain s114
                    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                    sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                    chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Easter Event Broken

Hello, I am on server 17 and the Easter event is broken. I have 7 hammers, but I am unable to smash any of the eggs. My characters name is Mythusila.Click image for larger version

Name:	easter egg smash.png
Size:	936.5 KB
ID:	1685495

Comment

cmon Devs

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                        Easter Extravaganza: Smash Eggs and Capture an Easter Bunny Mount!

Easter Bunny Mount
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]81555[/ATTACH]

Glamor Bonus
                        Player PATK +750, Player MATK +750, Player PDEF +500, Player MDEF +500, Player Agility +200 and Player HP +2400
                        Glamor Skill
                        Divine Intervention Lvl. 1: Has a 20% chance to increase player DEF and Dodge +5%

How do I get an Easter Bunny mount?
                        Collect Magic Hammers to smash Easter Eggs in a quest to find the new Easter Bunny mount. Magic Hammers can be found by participating in daily events or by purchasing with Diamonds. Smash the Easter Eggs in the event menu with Magic Hammers, and you will have a chance to get Blessed Stones, Seraph’s Stones, Element Dust, Cherubstones, Soulstones and may other precious items.
                        For each egg smashed, you will get 1 point. Each day, the Top 20 smashers with at least 30 points will get extra Refining Stones; the Top 20 smashers with at least 60 points will get extra Element Dust.
                        At the end of the event, the Top 20 smashers overall with at least 250 points will get the following items:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81796[/ATTACH]

Where are Magic Hammers found?
                        Just reach the devotion point to get Magic Hammers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81797[/ATTACH]

Daily loot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81798[/ATTACH]

Best,
                        R2Games LoA Ops Team
                        Honestly im a diamond user and really u guys are getting worse.
                        The free players can not even get the 30 points each day to get on the norm leaderboard.
                        It is clearly obvious u guys care very little about ur player base which honestly is the reason all the servers are losing people.
                        Honestly u guys need to do something for the free players they invite friends to the game aswell which they might spend diamonds which in turn u are losing money if all these free players quit.
                        Word of mouth is one of the best ways to sell anything, business school 101, really have good think about it or just push this to the side like u do to most peoples comments and feedback.

Comment

wheres the easter event menu? im on S138 server

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	563.6 KB
ID:	1685497

Comment

Originally posted by R247892489 View Post
                            Hello, I am on server 17 and the Easter event is broken. I have 7 hammers, but I am unable to smash any of the eggs. My characters name is Mythusila.[ATTACH=CONFIG]81907[/ATTACH]
                            Same problem on S26 unable to smash any of the eggs.
                            IGN : nogturn
                            Server : S26 Paradisia's Glory
                            Guild: Creators
                            Platform : R2Games

Comment

easter event shows up on screen today. under recharge reward. and you get hammers for different devotion levels in hot events . so free players can still get hammers to play with

Comment

Working...
                              X