League of Angels - Happy Easter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic League of Angels - Happy Easter!

League of Angels - Happy Easter!

Easter Extravaganza: Smash Eggs and Capture an Easter Bunny Mount!

Event Time: 04-17-2014 00:00 to 04-20-2014 23:59
    Prize Time: 04-21-2014 00:00 to 04-23-2014 00:00
    Server: S1-S136

Easter Bunny Mount
    Click image for larger version

Name:	????_?????_??_&#337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	734.3 KB
ID:	1748475

Glamor Bonus
    Player PATK +750, Player MATK +750, Player PDEF +500, Player MDEF +500, Player Agility +200 and Player HP +2400
    Glamor Skill
    Divine Intervention Lvl. 1: Has a 20% chance to increase player DEF and Dodge +5%

How do I get an Easter Bunny mount?
    Collect Magic Hammers to smash Easter Eggs in a quest to find the new Easter Bunny mount. Magic Hammers can be found by participating in daily events or by purchasing with Diamonds. Smash the Easter Eggs in the event menu with Magic Hammers, and you will have a chance to get Blessed Stones, Seraph’s Stones, Element Dust, Cherubstones, Soulstones and may other precious items.
    For each egg smashed, you will get 1 point. Each day, the Top 20 smashers with at least 30 points will get extra Refining Stones; the Top 20 smashers with at least 60 points will get extra Element Dust.
    At the end of the event, the Top 20 smashers overall with at least 250 points will get the following items:

Name:	1.png
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1748517

Where are Magic Hammers found?
    Just reach the devotion point to get Magic Hammers!

Name:	2.png
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1748518

Daily loot

Name:	3.png
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1748519

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

• R248165329
    replied
    i agree with that

Leave a comment:

• R253032117
    replied
    I play in S116 Imp Parliament server! Why i cant collect my bunny in S116 Imp Parliament serever? I got 3rd place in this server! Is it possible get some answer? I spent lot of money in your game! I sent to GM a message but he not answer me!

Leave a comment:

• R263401597
    replied
    -query resolved-
    Last edited by R263401597; 04-20-2014, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• podbotv1alfa
    replied
    only 1 person will get rabbit on my server and it's mega casher and he will stay alone in those standings. this easter event is too much overpriced.

Leave a comment:

• Moratia
    replied
    You do not lose your ranking's point, you can spend them

Leave a comment:

• DeffenderLord
    replied
    Very important question

After smashing, we get smash points. When we buy from the points store, do we LOSE the smash points from the total for the rewards??

If so, then if we go for the rewards we dont get to buy with smash points, is that correct?

Please answer.

Deffender
    S128

Leave a comment:

• R216360583
    replied
    dear loa admin...

iam newbie of loa game, its 3day im playing this.....
    1. i cant reedemt my code in that game....game says: not code even...
    thanks and regard,( im sorry my english not to good...i hope u anderstand)

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    grand prize isnt wroth it.. reallli 1500 runes.. lol we get that in a blitz, lol

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    we just get 1 ITEM for 1 EGG !!!

hey, just want to inform,,, we just get 1 item from those items for breaking 1 egg, so,,, 1 egg and get 1 item. if you break topaz egg, 25 hammer just for 1 item,,, do you know how much diamond for 25 hammers ? 25 hammers x 50 diamond, and just get 1 item. it is very stupid ! i thought we got all those items from each egg !

please make a reasonable events. i really disappointed !
    ,,,,, PLEASE !

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    Originally posted by R211938183 View Post
    does anyone know if the amount of pts varies depending on which egg you smash?
    just like usual,,, 1 point / hammer

Leave a comment:

• EVANGRES
    replied
    Originally posted by R211938183 View Post
    opal egg = 1 poin , garnet egg = 5 points , topaz egg = 25 points same points as how much hamers you use

Leave a comment:

• R242696225
    replied
    huh

lol i can't logged in :'(

Leave a comment:

• R211938183
    replied
    smashing pts

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    just some comments and suggestion

Originally posted by Trev451 View Post
    Honestly im a diamond user and really u guys are getting worse.
    The free players can not even get the 30 points each day to get on the norm leaderboard.
    It is clearly obvious u guys care very little about ur player base which honestly is the reason all the servers are losing people.
    Honestly u guys need to do something for the free players they invite friends to the game aswell which they might spend diamonds which in turn u are losing money if all these free players quit.
    Word of mouth is one of the best ways to sell anything, business school 101, really have good think about it or just push this to the side like u do to most peoples comments and feedback.
    agree ! we are barely to get 30pts each day, and since we just can get the hammer just from devotion point,,, we just can get max 11 hammer and i believe we cant get 600 devotion everyday because lv60++ can not leveling up everyday. and to get 700pts,,, its too expensive. so, please make some events more relevant next time, that still make sense and easier to achieve_able.

there always have a new events after recent event, and they all too expensive, we are a gamer not a millionaire. if you expecting us to keep up all the event with expensive price,,, that not wise. we want to play to enjoy the game, spend some money for it, still acceptable, but spend too much money,,, i dont think it going to happened =p

Leave a comment:

Working...
X