X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - 4/16

Dear Heroes and Angels,

We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused recently. We are trying to optimize the game environment and hope to provide our heroes and angels a better gaming experience.

We are working on the following solutions:
    1. The Cross-Server and Team Arena will be optimized and updated.
    2. Servers will be changed slightly to accomodate the Cross-Server Arena.

Once again, please accept our apologies. A compensation pack will be provided in-game once we have completed the updates. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best Regards,
    R2Games LoA Team

btw since when u guys changes zodiac rules?? why i didnt see it on any patch news....
    now its only 10 attampts/day to beat our unfinish zodiac... this unfair for new players.
    this is bug or something...?? plz tell me...

Comment

S53? i cant find the server..pls advise!

Is it maintenance?

Comment

happy days =]

I LOVED COMPENSATION :P goodluck have a nice day to all

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
        Dear Heroes and Angels,

We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused recently. We are trying to optimize the game environment and hope to provide our heroes and angels a better gaming experience.

We are working on the following solutions:
        1. The Cross-Server and Team Arena will be optimized and updated.
        2. Servers will be changed slightly to accomodate the Cross-Server Arena.

Once again, please accept our apologies. A compensation pack will be provided in-game once we have completed the updates. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best Regards,
        R2Games LoA Team

Comment

s15 server down,help please

losing points,devotion,items,get the picture im a daily player,not a part timer
          closing in on 2 hrs server has been down,will keep checking in(3 hrs now)
          Last edited by anton0013; 04-16-2014, 02:11 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Originally posted by anton0013 View Post
            s85 down same

Comment

Why do you do maintaince always in the world boss time ?

Even when there is a world boss event ?

I tell you what i did do yesterday, i finshed rank7 at world boss S91... and i got 7 spins on the wolrd boss even cube... i found 40 quiz vouchers and in the angel's quiz i got two combos, 3 alecta and 3 nyssa combos... that a total 3,4 mil gold 300 soultones and 170 blessed orbs.. and more than a million gold loot from world boss...

If you really wanna please me give me a compensation... 4+mil gold 300 soultones 170 blessed orbs.

Edit: 1 hour passed since i reply here, S91 still down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	S91 down.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	560.4 KB
ID:	1685488
              Last edited by Thorin576; 04-16-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anton0013 View Post
                closing in on 2 hrs server has been down,will keep checking in
                im sorry to say is a nice game but recharge money for this bugg and lose devotion dont worst a this time i think leave the game not see result soryy R2 but not respond an ignore you player daily is a wrong choice i stop all my VIP and go to try another game...

Comment

im from s91 stuck in loading screen after update. 99%(6/6). I can read part of world chat but stuck here... did we have 2nd update after 1st one? i already clear all cookie and cache but it still same. I already missed world boss and i dont want miss team arena too..
                  Last edited by eerieandroid; 04-16-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorin576 View Post
                    Why do you do maintaince always in the world boss time ?

Even when there is a world boss event ?

I tell you what i did do yesterday, i finshed rank7 at world boss S91... and i got 7 spins on the wolrd boss even cube... i found 40 quiz vouchers and in the angel's quiz i got two combos, 3 alecta and 3 nyssa combos... that a total 3,4 mil gold 300 soultones and 170 blessed orbs.. and more than a million gold loot from world boss...

If you really wanna please me give me a compensation... 4+mil gold 300 soultones 170 blessed orbs.

i got yesterday 12 spins !!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPENSATION MUST BE VERY BIG FOR YOU STUPID MISTAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

real nice i go in to TA and for some reason i only have 3 attempts whats going on here

Comment

So there was a patch today and no notes

Only updates i can tell is Clicking on map in cross server now does not work
                        Wedding parties do not work
                        Cannot create team for Inferno
                        And that before we try Team Arena or Gauntlet later

Good job

Comment

loa..maintenace plss

for masters of r2...guys pls.check some oldest serevrs..10-20=specialy 43.im sure wer not more then 100 players active..+u know many have 2-3 hero.so..2guild with together 20-25ppl in twilight clash say's all..this is loong tiem not just once or twice..im sure u know how to check this..bcz isnt lie..bcz that many hero who have 350k batle rate cashier..left long time ago..boring.fight with same 2-3 hero.imagine,,with half ur not so good.other is not your class[too week or too strong.so..ur left just for 2-3 'friends' maximum)hope u start doing maintenace..btw help nonachier.with soem quest.exmpl 200 check in in arow.,or somehtign like that give us clothes wings..in many country that free dimaond not work,or giev veryy litle..im big fun of r2..specaily 2year playing wartune.now loa...so..know u do something...CAOS..and..make new bter game[salut from macedonia=ex yugoslav republik[

Comment

Also from S91 nd am unable to get on stops at loading 99% . Shut down during WB event .

Comment

Working...
                            X