Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Servers Maintenance 4/18

Dear Heroes and Angels,

In order to provide you a better gameplaying experience, we decided to have the following servers' data transfer begins at 18th April 1:00 PM GMT+8. Servers will be shut down for about 6 hours. Maintenance might be extended in case of any unexpected reasons. We will keep you updated in this thread and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
    Affected Servers: S8, S14, S17, S20, S23, S24, S26, S29, S31, S32, S34, S36, S37, S39, S41, S43, S47, S49, S51, S53, S55, S57, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, S71, S73, S75, S79, S81, S83, S85, S88, S89, S91, S94, S96, S99, S101, S103, S106, S107, S109, S111, S114, S116, S118, S120, S121, S124, S127, S129, S131, S136, S137, S139.

All players on the affected servers will receive a compensation pack to help make up for the issues caused.
    See you all in game!

The compensation is over and the compensation pack here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	compensation.png
Views:	1
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	1748600

R2Games LoA Ops Team

So, when end the Maintenance?

Comment

We will transfer in another server or not ?
      how about our items ?

Comment

what type of data transfer? i wonder if any compensation is worthy enough to be deemed as compensation....

Comment

Devotion lost

Devs need to take into consideration the devotion that will be missed out.. First TA which isn't the end of the world since everyone will miss it and hopefully catch the second.. but QUIZ is a huge one to be missed with the 600 devotion event atm with free hammers.. will be impossible to hit 600 without quiz..

Please compensate correctly for that either by granting all the 600 devotion reward.. or something equally good with those hammers..

Regards,

S34

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurity99 View Post
            Devs need to take into consideration the devotion that will be missed out.. First TA which isn't the end of the world since everyone will miss it and hopefully catch the second.. but QUIZ is a huge one to be missed with the 600 devotion event atm with free hammers.. will be impossible to hit 600 without quiz..

Please compensate correctly for that either by granting all the 600 devotion reward.. or something equally good with those hammers..

Regards,

S34
            I agree 100%. The devotion points is really important to all players. Specially with the easter-hot-event right now. We would all appreciate it if we can get back our lost Devotion points. Cheers!

Regards,
            S14

Comment

A data transfer??? I think you should be clear when you make such an announcement. Could you please clarify it and tell us what is happening? What exactly are you going to do? Transfer data to where? For what purpose? Will that "data transfer" affect the servers in any way after? Will it change anything?

Comment

Easter hammer and maintenance

Hi For server 137 we had a problem with the hammers so you guys shouldnt be crying about it because we had a worse problem

Also the maintenance is once in a while nececary

Ty Server 137

Comment

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
                  A data transfer??? I think you should be clear when you make such an announcement. Could you please clarify it and tell us what is happening? What exactly are you going to do? Transfer data to where? For what purpose? Will that "data transfer" affect the servers in any way after? Will it change anything?
                  Personally I think there just transferring the data for the purpose of CS to make it more reliable.. but easier for possibly(hopefully) cross dom in the near future.. Euro servers are just being blatantly ignored currently for the more cash hungry US east servers.. and personally I think euro servers spend just as much.. so I don't really understand there logic in ignoring that player base

Comment

Personally I think there just transferring the data for the purpose of CS to make it more reliable.. but easier for possibly(hopefully) cross dom in the near future.. Euro servers are just being blatantly ignored currently for the more cash hungry US east servers.. and personally I think euro servers spend just as much.. so I don't really understand there logic in ignoring that player base
                    Well, I'm guessing nothing will be changed in the game itself, but these vague announcements tend to cause a lot of doubts and rumours and chaos start going around. Right after the GM made the announcement in my server, people started talking about merges. And yeah, no further details or a clarifications from the GM after that. Honestly, if they are just doing some maintenance or doing something to improve the game there is no need to say they are doing a "data transfer", or if they do they should just make it clear as to what exactly they are doing instead of making players go crazy or panic over such announcements.

Comment

You're totally right. I'm from Euro server and we spend just as much as US ones but we're kinda ignored indeed.
                      ރRµnning αwαy ƒαr αwαy
                      I ƒσllσw thε shαdσw thαt yσµ lεft ßεhind
                      I ƒεεl thε cαthαrsis in this nαrrσwing distαncε
                      Jµst whεn wε’rε αbσµt tσ tσµch, I shαrε α kiss with α whitε αngεl â€*

Nova Genesis -> Psyon - 38 - 22K BR
                      I am obsessed with MGR yo.

Comment

i should have read this tread yesterday and used my stamina but correct me if ime wrong its been 7 hours now ??
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

S57

Regards,

S34
                          I agree 2 !!!

S57

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                            i should have read this tread yesterday and used my stamina but correct me if ime wrong its been 7 hours now ??
                            I believe the thread was actualy posted about 2-3 hour ago, maybe even not that long. The GM made the announcement on server chat about 1-2 hours before the maintenance started, telling us to check forums for further details, but guess what? This thread didn't even exist when he told us to check it.....

Comment

well yesterday our TA didnt work so i wonder if we will get a compensation on that also ???

S69
                              S69 Foultusk Lair
                              IGN Jm4nsk1
                              Guild BloodOath
                              Alliance BloodOath
                              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                              X