Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Eternal Spire & Rune System Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
    And the reward for Eternal Spire is ONLY if you can join it. This piece of **** is only for the old servers. Well done R2. Once again you proved to be as lame as i knew you. Why the hell do you invent events if are from a certain level up? What about those from server 142? They watch and stay like idiots,right? Epic failure.
    I don't want to defend R2Games, but just will bring a logic in most browser games with multiple servers.

Eternal Spire is for level 50+ which is not even possible to reach in a week on a newer server.

Mu guess is that when they will see a few hit lvl 50+, it will either already be in and just "appear", you know, like Tidal Pool does, Erebus , etc..when you will reach it, Or they will manually flip the switch and you guys will get a "Game has been updated...bla bla"

Comment

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
      most likely this will be the same as holy crystals for angels: to upgrade your runes from rank 1 to 2, you will need this.
      Anyone know with how many? i have tried it with 1 and 2 and it didnt work... i still get 5 runes back when i try to upgrade

EDIT: failed to read, figured it out already.
      Last edited by Phatsas; 04-18-2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatsas View Post
        Anyone know with how many? i have tried it with 1 and 2 and it didnt work... i still get 5 runes back when i try to upgrade

EDIT: failed to read, figured it out already.
        and are you gonna share your findings?

Comment

Soooo....... Europe had to have patience on this one too?!?!?!
          Rewards for this are at hot events, will the even it self be there any time soon or will this be the same as cross server wars??

Comment

Runes are almost the same with Soulstone.
            The difference is the breakthrough required item;
            In Soulstone when you reach a Rank there is a certain amount of Soulstones you need to go to a new Rank while in Runes once you have reach a certain level and rank you need to convert Red Runes to Blue ones.
            You need to buy Blue Rune Stones in Spire Shop for you to breakthrough to a new level.
            As I can see this is a tough upgrade for example if you need 20 pcs. of Lv. 1 Blue Rune Stone to breakthrough to level 2 upgrade it will cost you 500 Red Rune Stones.

Comment

It is a nice bonus tho, something else to play with.
              I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
              Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

Im quoting myself from another post -

Originally posted by Vixxus
                Yeah i find ES a bit stupid. The LVL up Runestones are far too expensive, 50 normal to get ONE lvl up rune, and when you can only get *for a free player* 460 a day...its going to take a long while to to even lvl up the darned things.

It also says on the lvl up runes they drop in certain lvls of the Spire... um where? You cant go back to lvl 1 of the spire to do so so you HAVE to buy the things from the Spire shop.

And the Hot events thing is a bit miss leading also, do so many attempts each day to get rewards... as someone said it seems to be the LVLs of EP but yet, i got all rewards in one day.. so thats all 8 of the rewards yet the next day after doing all my attempts AND blitz, nothing.

EDIT - opps forgot to say Server 22 - Kingofallorcs.

Comment

where's the rune shop? don't see any icons or whatever for it.

Comment

Originally posted by R215658367 View Post
                    where's the rune shop? don't see any icons or whatever for it.
                    Click on eternal spire and on the left panel there is a rankings icon and rune shop icon. Click it to view the shop.

Comment

As a mage, I'd really like to thank the developers for fracking us over. I didn't realize we were so overpowered that it was neccessery to unlock the greaves rune 4 levels earlier than the armor rune, instead of doing them at the same time like helm and accessory, thus increasing everybodies defense against us but not against warriors for a fairly lengthy time. (Nobody on my server is anywhere near unlocking the armor rune... but most have unlocked the greaves) Thanks a ton.

Comment

where is rune shop ?

LE : i found it. ty
                        Last edited by illuminati-zeffy; 05-14-2014, 02:38 AM.

Comment

level 50 slow expe.???

Comment

Originally posted by BrosaSiglin View Post
                            level 50 slow expe.???

what?
                            Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 73
                            980K BR
                            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                            Mystic lvl 72
                            1.1M BR
                            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

How do you use the blue runestone? (I have bought a level 3 runestone) Please help. Do I still need to be in a specific level before I can like do the upgrading using that runestone or something else? Please answer. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R225179046 View Post
                                How do you use the blue runestone? (I have bought a level 3 runestone) Please help. Do I still need to be in a specific level before I can like do the upgrading using that runestone or something else? Please answer. Thanks
                                You upgrade rune lvls with regular runes until it requires you to use the lvl runes to unlock the next stage .
                                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X