Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New cross-server come live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • League of Angels - New cross-server come live!

    Dear Heroes and Angels,

    The new cross server will be live later today.

    In order to provide you a better gameplaying experience, we will update the new cross-server to s1-s127 first. And will be live on the other servers soon after to ensure it works properly.

    The update will not affect your progress in the game. To enjoy the update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.


    Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team


    AS OF RIGHT NOW IT'S AVAILABLE ON US EAST, US WEST AND OCEANIC THE NEW VERSION TO TEST. PLEASE BE PATIENT EUROPE
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 04-18-2014, 05:30 PM.

  • #2
    Not much use when you cannot load game. Been trying for last 8 hours and stuck at 99% 6/6 on green bar 2nd page. Try testing updates before you implement them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
      Dear Heroes and Angels,

      The new cross server will be live later today.

      In order to provide you a better gameplaying experience, we will update the new cross-server to s1-s127 first. And will be live on the other servers soon after to ensure it works properly.

      The update will not affect your progress in the game. To enjoy the update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.


      Best,
      R2Games LoA Ops Team
      Refresh The page? S37 still Broke !

      Comment


      • #4
        S1-S127 including S2 too? If yes let us know please .

        thank you
        ||||

        Comment


        • #5
          any idea how to use this
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            steve get both runes upto rank 1 lvl 10 then you need 20 of those to upgrade to rank 2

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
              Not much use when you cannot load game. Been trying for last 8 hours and stuck at 99% 6/6 on green bar 2nd page. Try testing updates before you implement them.
              Not the appropriate place for this, what is your server, and next post in in bugs instead of hijacking an announcement thread.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

              R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DarkCore24 View Post
                S1-S127 including S2 too? If yes let us know please .

                thank you
                Yes it does it includes all servers 1-127
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

                R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you for giving us the heads up so early.Good job.
                  I hope this trend continoue like this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How much late?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
                      How much late?
                      19/4/2014 23:59 Server time. So tomorrow Cross Server will be ready .
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by DarkCore24; 04-18-2014, 03:49 PM. Reason: screen Added :)
                      ||||

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Mode?

                        What does it mean...mine mode/transport mode....at the top of cs screen.

                        IGN: MizUndrstd
                        Server: s4
                        Guild: HelloKitty

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mu cool down of cross server

                          Why my cooldown cross server became 4 hours 35 minute??...what wrong whit this..im finished at 3rd...please fix it i think bugged....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            cross server

                            I make first rank and need wait 4 hour for cool down?

                            Server 4

                            IGN Camelia
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              have a 3hr+ cooldown to i dont know the reason thou

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X