Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New cross-server come live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed

Originally posted by R23874581 View Post
    New Cross server is total bullsnot and unfair...why fix something that ain't friggin broke? CHANGE IT BACK!!
    +1

i like the new cs, just not the matchmaking...i have 140k br inside a fight, but i have to fight 1m br? lvl 73 Capone1006 vs MagicMan, totally unfair to those of us lower levels and title ranks

Comment

LOL, patience Europe, we give everyone a new cs and u guys who don't even have had a cs to begin with have to have patience

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
        Dear Heroes and Angels,

AS OF RIGHT NOW IT'S AVAILABLE ON US EAST, US WEST AND OCEANIC THE NEW VERSION TO TEST. PLEASE BE PATIENT EUROPE
        Well it is not working for s14 oceanic

Comment

for what all times europe who wait? 3 month in the games and 1.5 month with no cross and low compensation, ***!

Comment

I say it's a bull. S120 Oceanic still doesn't have CS since from day 1. We are getting tired of your false promises. You give us assurance and compensations but nothing happens. also our TA is still bugged for almost 2 weeks now. We are getting tired of posting bug threads with Screen Shots and tickets. Please don't show anymore incompetence ops/dev teams.

Seriously tired of your Bull****.
            Seriously.
            IGN: AoBlu from s120.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
              PLEASE BE PATIENT EUROPE
              Oh, cool. Size 5 bold text with a smiley face. That should fix it. We're so grateful. Let's forget the fact that you keep ignoring Europe on a regular basis (translation - literally every single time) and frankly it's getting kinda insulting. EU kinda being treated like 5th grade citizens. But ignoring that, let's hope that when... I mean "if" you eventually remember that this continent exists (look up an atlas or smt if you already forgot where it is) you will also remember that this has been going on for more than a week/s and how much warsouls, tears, hero souls, vouchers etc. we have lost because of that (keep losing every day btw) and compensate us properly. Because that 50k honor and 5 lousy hammers for yet another one of your money grabbing bul***it events feels kinda like a slap and then a spit on the face. Yes, the post is meant to be sarcastic, offensive and aggressive and I know it won't fix anything, I'm just venting my frustration of your gross incompetence and the fact that you keep continuously ignoring EU region. Because "patience" is not a commodity that you have the right to abuse and demand from your (paying) customers whenever you feel like it.

Comment

Sorry guys, but i a quest for you. I join in server135, i Lvl 48 but i no Cross Server, anyone know why??

Comment

S19 we were able to do cross server but not able to collect rewards.

Comment

Look, i got this problem again. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG. Having just 1 attempt per day sucks.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	received_m_mid_1398018980095_36e4ccc944292e7326_0.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	1685652
                    Character: StarDust
                    Guild: MostWanted
                    Server: S70 - Sacred Elementalis

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
                      Oh, cool. Size 5 bold text with a smiley face. That should fix it. We're so grateful. Let's forget the fact that you keep ignoring Europe on a regular basis (translation - literally every single time) and frankly it's getting kinda insulting. EU kinda being treated like 5th grade citizens. But ignoring that, let's hope that when... I mean "if" you eventually remember that this continent exists (look up an atlas or smt if you already forgot where it is) you will also remember that this has been going on for more than a week/s and how much warsouls, tears, hero souls, vouchers etc. we have lost because of that (keep losing every day btw) and compensate us properly. Because that 50k honor and 5 lousy hammers for yet another one of your money grabbing bul***it events feels kinda like a slap and then a spit on the face. Yes, the post is meant to be sarcastic, offensive and aggressive and I know it won't fix anything, I'm just venting my frustration of your gross incompetence and the fact that you keep continuously ignoring EU region. Because "patience" is not a commodity that you have the right to abuse and demand from your (paying) customers whenever you feel like it.
                      i say AMEN ! Europe has spoken ! new look trough the tiny eyes and let us also be in the fun !

Comment

Same problem here on S1 no matter when you play CS win or lose get cooldown till end of day

Comment

s115 doesn't even have Cs right now :/

Comment

so how else can you get fashion core? I paid for wings and cant upgrade em cause yall decided to re-invent the wheel......hows that working out for ya?

edit: Please answer GM's and Dev's I want to know.....I paid for your game and you left me hung out to dry......why?
                            Last edited by andrewcyoung71; 04-20-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

this new cd system you guys have made is just ridiculous.

Comment

Where is cross server for s67!

Comment

Working...
                                X