Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Be the New Resource Tycoon, Win Dragonblood Drapes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently you need 18k pts to collect reward from tycoon it is just not clearly written anywhere...

Comment

the system still is not giving out the 14:00 rewards on s78

Comment

i was intend to get some Tycoon points for my soul stone and just spent 100 diamond to raid at raider to get soul stone, but it not counted in Tycoon Points. the number stay the same. it is Joking ??

Comment

my account in s25 have been banned i don't know why? pleasec help me what i'm going to do with my account.

Comment

with some bugs that caused some items we collected but not counted in tycoon's points, like refining stone from jackpot and bless stone, soulstone from raider. reach 38k points is too high, can you re-adjust the reward point ? 30k points to get the grand prize seems more relevant. GM/Admin ?

Comment

oh i want to add, the noon reward at 14:00 doesnt counted to tycoon points ! isnt every reward counted to tycoon point ?

Comment

Daily challenge ingame says ends 24th so in few hours while here u r saying it is till 25th

Comment

Working...
                X