Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Maintenance for All Servers 4/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Maintenance for All Servers 4/22

Dear Heroes and Angels,

In order to launch the new update, all servers will undergo maintenance on 4/22 at 08:00 AM EDT/ 1:00 PM GMT/ 08:00 PM GMT+8/ 06:00 AM PDT. The maintenance is expected to last 3 to 4 hours.

The update includes the following content:

<1>. The Cross-server Tournament. For complete information please click here.

<2>. Blessed Stone Packs and Seraph's Stones can be obtained from the Cross-server Tournament event.

<3>. A pop-up in Eternal Spire Blitz will be added.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused and hope to see you all back in game as soon as the maintenance is over!

Best,

R2Games Loa Ops Team

Its been almost 30 min past 1:00 PM GMT
    Has there been a delay or is the maintance postponed?

Comment

Will there be a fix to the issue with using Facebook quick logins?

Comment

Need to fix the fact that for almost 2 months i have received devotion for any team arena i have done.. Stop adding stuff and fix whats already there.. This bug you havent fixed has been costing me my 600 devotion everyday.. Fix it already damn

Comment

Why during Gauntlet on S144?
          we missed half of the event.

Comment

did that not happened on s75?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
              <3>. A pop-up in Eternal Spire Blitz will be added.
              We apologize for any inconvenience this may caused and hope to see you all back in game as soon as the maintenance is over!
              But you were glad to take diamond out and you are not talking about compensation i see...

Comment

Working...
              X