• Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - New Hero: Hecate - Dark Queen of Healing

Click image for larger version

Name:	????_???_????&#2592.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	560.2 KB
ID:	1748818

Hecate was once the queen of shadows; she was a practitioner of black magic specializing in the art of dark healing. However, as her powers grew beyond her control she was rendered a threat to the land and banished. Thus, she has pledged her allegiance to the Angels… for now.

Hecate is rare, difficult to recruit, and will only be available for a short time.

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1748815

Players who wish to recruit Hecate must first have a character level 61 or above. Recruiting Hecate requires Hecate’s Crest which can be found through exchanging in the House of Cards. Hecate has a development growth of 5.5 stars and boasts an unrivaled healing power known as the Demon Chant. It is highly recommended that she be deployed in the back row.

Name:	3.png
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	1748816

As she grows stronger, Hecate can also be deployed in the front row and used to wear out enemies over time.

Name:	4.png
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1748817

As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game. Where any discrepancy between game and guide occurs, in-game data shall take precedence.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

so non cashers will never have her.

Comment

I agree with that. another draining cash event

Comment

Originally posted by R23048865 View Post
        so non cashers will never have her.
        More likely....dream on it

Comment

you can keep ur hero for you... we normal player thx you guys for what you do for us... but that new hero and new things who cost us more than a full into a Ferrari we dont need it...

Comment

*drools* that b.r. and hp!

Comment

As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels for donators only. make something for non donators instead meh.

Comment

As always, who does not pay is excluded from the events. Is unfair

Comment

there will be non dia new heroes?

Comment

bunch of cryBabys its a free game you can have plenty of hero's when you want something special pay for it if your not willing then dont cry about it !
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                      bunch of cryBabys its a free game you can have plenty of hero's when you want something special pay for it if your not willing then dont cry about it !
                      ok paying but not paying a 100k$ for data were you can buy a car lol ergh

Comment

so she can heal without using rage ? or its a trick in the description of the skill like with valkyrie....

Comment

It does heal without rage. At least in china servers

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                            For sure i will pay for special items but i will not pay 300$ for 1 event... i will pay 300$ for 4-6 events ... will be ok for all...

How i already said... i will not pay a full into a Ferrari for a game lol !

Comment

ye their events are too expensive and it should go down more than 70% off

Comment

Working...
                              X