Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
    ye their events are too expensive and it should go down more than 70% off
    say so bro they just money hungry hyenas trying to milk evrything they can ergh well if us buyers woold avoid paying such big sums they woold decrease the pricing and increase the suport by tenfold

Comment

Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
      say so bro they just money hungry hyenas trying to milk evrything they can ergh well if us buyers woold avoid paying such big sums they woold decrease the pricing and increase the suport by tenfold
      well i will stop to pay until they reduce it. the prices is ridiculous and its not affordable by the rest.

Comment

*yawns. would be surprise to see if anybody get's it whit under 100$. oh wellz hopefully there is something small goodies what needing atm for free :P
        League of angels Rain s114
        Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
        sense of sanity comes from insanity.
        chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Oh im in on this Reduce hero crest campaign!!!

Comment

yeah same here, i used spend $100-200 per event but since the price been increasing, i stop adding anymore diamond. Staying a free user until the price is reasonable again

Comment

bunch of cryBabys its a free game you can have plenty of hero's when you want something special pay for it if your not willing then dont cry about it !
              sooo true man this game doesnt have a price tag cause you uby stuff in game

Comment

free game? dude make a 10 dollar monthly fee, like world of warcraft , and let everyone enjoy the game. now, the donaters spend hundreeds of dollars / month, for a browser game...

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                  bunch of cryBabys its a free game you can have plenty of hero's when you want something special pay for it if your not willing then dont cry about it !
                  I'm willing to pay it but $350 for one hero ? No thanks !

Comment

How much crack do you have to smoke in a day to come up with stupidity like this?

Comment

Originally posted by xeint View Post
                      I'm willing to pay it but $350 for one hero ? No thanks !
                      If it was $25-$35 for the hero I would buy it... But what brain dead moron would spend a minimum of $250 (if you're lucky) on a hero?
                      Also, look at the group buy event that just passed, $48 just to be able to synth and socket ONE fused gem. How greedy, selfish and ignorant can a company be?

Comment

we want money not free game ) no more hero no more recharge still tons of bug )

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                          I wonder why there's no one hero need DIAMONDS (e.g "Name Hero" need 99999 Diamonds) to recruit it ( not with herosoul and crest)? i'happy to see spender will spend some $$$ for it....

*sorry bad english
                          *I'm not Spender
                          Last edited by an0onym0us; 04-27-2014, 01:52 AM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Cool, great, when will we be able to get her. Put her in an event and start it on all servers plz

Comment

haha nice i will try to get her

Comment

do also a healer without wanting any money. its unfair for the players who cant spend money.

Comment

Working...
                                X