Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Hero: Hecate - Dark Queen of Healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marios40000 View Post
    do also a healer without wanting any money. its unfair for the players who cant spend money.
    f2p games are unfair for non-cashers. Welcome to f2p games

Comment

It's rich kids (and I mean 18-45 y.o. who haven't had to work an honest day in their life) who PAY-TO-WIN because they can't stand actually having to do something to EARN the end product who could call others "cry babies" who make these F2P games not worth playing. I suggest strongly to the company that they offer alternative ways of getting the requirements for the rare stuff like an exchange rate or special tasks NOT offered to VIP holders or people who have 1+ paid diamonds on their account. a suggestion is bare-knuckle champion fight, rules: no angels or heros in party, no gear, runes, emblems, bling, wedding bands and mounts disabled. players must transverse the challenge tower to earn Event Points. EP can be exchanged for Chance cards allowing people who either cannot afford to pay for diamonds or are not permitted to purchase diamonds due to government regulations (Yes some regulations in local governments prohibit the trading of virtual currencies under anti-gambling laws. this includes the purchase of game cards that allow the person to credit an account.) to aquire items/gear that cost diamonds (the cards may contain any manner of item from within the game or be a joker card that refunds a percentage of EP).

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart_Aracne View Post
        It's rich kids (and I mean 18-45 y.o. who haven't had to work an honest day in their life) who PAY-TO-WIN because they can't stand actually having to do something to EARN the end product who could call others "cry babies" who make these F2P games not worth playing. I suggest strongly to the company that they offer alternative ways of getting the requirements for the rare stuff like an exchange rate or special tasks NOT offered to VIP holders or people who have 1+ paid diamonds on their account. a suggestion is bare-knuckle champion fight, rules: no angels or heros in party, no gear, runes, emblems, bling, wedding bands and mounts disabled. players must transverse the challenge tower to earn Event Points. EP can be exchanged for Chance cards allowing people who either cannot afford to pay for diamonds or are not permitted to purchase diamonds due to government regulations (Yes some regulations in local governments prohibit the trading of virtual currencies under anti-gambling laws. this includes the purchase of game cards that allow the person to credit an account.) to aquire items/gear that cost diamonds (the cards may contain any manner of item from within the game or be a joker card that refunds a percentage of EP).
        Most Pay-to-win games are like that, for instance in Blood and Jade, which i just left, a non recharging person who dosnt have the brains to use free gold, will gget stuck any further that lvl 70-75. However, with LoA, you are lucky that the rates of pay are so high, very few people will bother to use them, and that gives you a chance to get high lvl without recharging. On every server, there will be 5-20 people who will recharge, and be the most powerful in Clash of Might and Arena and ect. but you still have a fighting chance. Bascially, to cut to the ****, shut up, you don't have to play if you don't want to, and you don't have to recharge. So shut up, and either play, or stop bothering other people.
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
          Most Pay-to-win games are like that, for instance in Blood and Jade, which i just left, a non recharging person who dosnt have the brains to use free gold, will gget stuck any further that lvl 70-75. However, with LoA, you are lucky that the rates of pay are so high, very few people will bother to use them, and that gives you a chance to get high lvl without recharging. On every server, there will be 5-20 people who will recharge, and be the most powerful in Clash of Might and Arena and ect. but you still have a fighting chance. Bascially, to cut to the ****, shut up, you don't have to play if you don't want to, and you don't have to recharge. So shut up, and either play, or stop bothering other people.
          I understand what you are saying. I was just commenting on the fact that many people who DO PAY TO WIN complain that people who can't afford to pay or don't want to pay stupid amounts of money for things are cry babies and somewhat less then them. Companies could still make money running F2P games by giving players a CHOICE of how and when they get things. They could have items/gear/etc. priced really high for in-game free earnings with a reduction for VIP members and really cheap if you pay with real-world money (LOA - Diamonds) also by reducing the cost of their RWM Virtual currency more people would be inclined to purchase some, they could even have an option for specific amounts like $1 = 2VC with bulk buy bonuses like 5% more for spending $15, 10% @ $30, 15% @ $50, 50% @ $100, 100% @ $200. using this model players may be inclined to purchase VC to get some of the items/gear/etc. this would even the playing field and garner more players even getting more VIP subscribers.

Comment

Originally posted by R21686605 View Post
            *drools* that b.r. and hp!
            that's a maxed level br with blessings and other upgrades. that's not a level nothing br

Comment

Paying some money to get exclusive in game item is fine with me, but I don't like to get those heroes through that 'house of fools event'. This is pure gambling with luck. Don't you know gambling is bad?
              5000 diamonds for a set of 10 random cards is a super rip off and that doesn't promise you any rare cards.

Comment

OMG to those who keep on complaining about why need to pay this pay that, 1 simple question, is this the only game available to you? No one dam pointing a gun at you to play here, if do not like how the way the game works, get out and move on, do you think that by complaining here they(dev) will change the system just becos of whoever post here nagging about it, not that I am in favor of R2 but just looking at you guys playing a game to get yourself stress and having highblood make me wanna post all this comments here, so freaking simple , like play dun like get the ** out.

Comment

Originally posted by R2457413 View Post
                  OMG to those who keep on complaining about why need to pay this pay that, 1 simple question, is this the only game available to you? No one dam pointing a gun at you to play here, if do not like how the way the game works, get out and move on, do you think that by complaining here they(dev) will change the system just becos of whoever post here nagging about it, not that I am in favor of R2 but just looking at you guys playing a game to get yourself stress and having highblood make me wanna post all this comments here, so freaking simple , like play dun like get the ** out.
                  We like the game and that's why we complaining to those who ruin it
                  As I said I'm willing to pay only if the price is not outrageous ($300 for 1 hero/clothing ?)
                  This game is very expensive....a fact ? (at least for me)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart_Aracne View Post
                    dude you are a moron seriously a bare knuckle ergh lol nope just make it a peerles gear fight with 2 of your best heroes as a 3 team fight that way is good and nocturna either masxewd out or not as a main angel

Comment

ps i m ranked 3rd and i only paid about 40-45$ for a start up lol and see n other pay 300$ and more and still cant beat me easy

Comment

I'm a loooong way from that lol

Comment

YOu might want to reconsider the cashers part, cause i`m one of them and i never got any of the goodies. It's all about heave cashers ( with at least few hundreds bucks )
                          Trotineta is the name
                          LoA is the game
                          S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
                          I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

2 day for house of card go go go )

Comment

you think it starts on May 2nd?

Comment

What is the frikking chance to get the Joker S from that mystery chest, cause we used like 30k diamonds and got 1 of them... cant be right that the chance for a DIAMOND item is that LOW...
                                Considering you see people who have every frikking hero, and i doubt (and so does anyone else) that people would actually spend over 5000$ on an event.

Comment

Working...
                                X