Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Hero: Hecate - Dark Queen of Healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
    What is the frikking chance to get the Joker S from that mystery chest, cause we used like 30k diamonds and got 1 of them... cant be right that the chance for a DIAMOND item is that LOW...
    Considering you see people who have every frikking hero, and i doubt (and so does anyone else) that people would actually spend over 5000$ on an event.
    AGREE ! its so freaking hard to get JOKER S after spent a lot of diamonds, its not fair that we spent a lot and didnt receive any JOKER S, so please fix your random RATE system for another next events.

Comment

I am glad you guys posted that about the jokers... I was ready to start cashing, thankfully I have learned to come here first
      it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

almost all the posts are about COMPLAINING every events that getting TOO EXPENSIVE.
        We are willing to spend some money but with a REASONABLE price for every events and RELEVANT events that easier to achieve without spending too much diamonds and better RATE for your RANDOM SYSTEM.
        Why dont you reconsidering this option before more casher quit playing this nice game. because we are a casher will feel saturated to keep spending more and even more and make this game isnt fun anymore to play. and will affecting for the next and every game released by this company, because we awared the other game will be ending like this again.
        Last edited by seleneguo; 05-01-2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Why is it everyone here complaining that you need to spent 300$ to get the hero i was able to get Valkyrie and now arcane spirit without wasting higher then 100$ and thats with stacking up the joker S cards. though they really to need to give a better chance for people to get the joker L card which they have now allowing top 10 people to get it so more people now have chance to get hecate. They to need to lower down these prices on some of the events and increase the chances of getting cards, shards etc on the events cause it does make it seem like you gotta spent diamonds forever till you get what you need or be real lucky. i to agree with the **** chance they have on getting the joker s card on the mystery box thats what had me waste so much money in the first place, and they only give you two joker s if you get 15k and 20k points on the house of cards event..

Comment

JMHO but I don't see where any of the heroes you "win" are worth what you pay to "win".....
            it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Hecate was a bad idea. Not just the fact that she's cash-only, but that fact that her ability is GAME BREAKING. This one hero is more powerful than the most powerful angel in the game.

One guy on my server has her, and she heals both herself and his main character for 100k health (150k on a critical) ON EVERY TURN. That is more damage than a player can deal in a single turn, and more damage than a max-level angel can deal to him. As a result, he wins EVERY match while remaining at full health the entire fight. HE CANNOT DIE ... EVER.

And all because of this one hero that the devs created...
              Last edited by R210329983; 05-20-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

LOL you must be talking about Ether XD

Comment

Working...
                X