Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merge on 4/29th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here we have only 15- 20 also and it sucks bad
    SaintXIII

Comment

really ? when the hell will they merge server 13 ? its really dry in that server and I hate to quit that server when I have a good toon (angry face )

Comment

after the merger of S15 and S21 S15 server you will remain the same name?
        Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

s89 need merge too

Comment

merge s7!!!

Comment

merge 90 also please. hard to find team for team events high level. only 4 guilds in TC and only 20 people going to WB.

Comment

Originally posted by R251367737 View Post
                s49 also please merge us getting real bad now
                I second that, S49 really needs merging with another server ASAP
                DemonWarrior S49

Comment

hi mods,, we have some problem here...
                  the guilds are doubled ~_~

Click image for larger version

Name:	double guild.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	461.4 KB
ID:	1686067

Are you going to fix and remove the doubled guild? bc I wanna use the guild change name card to remove the .s22 part, ty

IGN: Mycroft
                  server: s22 Kingofallorc.
                  FairyTail.s22 Guild Leader.

Comment

When there are two or more guild names are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix. The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
                    Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

Originally posted by KofeTank View Post
                      When there are two or more guild names are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix. The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
                      haha,,, use your brain,,, rank 1 and 2,,, rank 3 and 4,,, are not two or more guild that similar... both are one guild, both from s22,, but got doubled after the merge

Comment

Can u please merge and s93, every night for wb there is 20 same players and i can never finish my 10 wyrm attack cuz there is no player to attack, raid same... Its geting so bored...

Comment

How often will you be doing Server merges? There are lots of servers that need a merge now.
                          I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                          Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

Would be nice to do a few more!
                            I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                            Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....424#post935424
                              bug for achemy

Comment

Ahh Mycroft you beat me too it. Yes there seems to be double guilds they are the SAME guilds just dont twice on Server Mergers 22-28, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X