Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards: Win at Cards, Win Hecate!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - House of Cards: Win at Cards, Win Hecate!

House of Cards

Duration: May 1st - May 4th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S154
    Description: The House of Cards is back! Collect cards from three types of card chests: Common Chests, Deluxe Chests and Mystery Chests to exchange them for awesome rewards! Common Chests cost 50 Diamonds, Deluxe Chests cost 150 Diamonds and Mystery Chests cost 500 Diamonds. Players may claim up to 10 Common Chests for FREE daily during the event.
    Upon collecting a specific set of cards, the set may be exchanged for great rewards. Unused cards which can be used to trade for specific cards, allowing players to finish card sets faster and easier.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_Hecate.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1749042

Rewards
    Swap the required card sets for:
    Hecate Crest, Arcane Spirit Crest, Valkyrie Crest, Astral Hunter Crest, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest, Lvl. 8 Superior Gem Chest, Magic Socket Rod, Ruby Herosoul, Runestone, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Gem Essence, Topaz Herosoul, Blessed Stone, Refining Stone, Angel Tears, and Synth Scroll.
    Daily Ranking Rewards: Every day the Top 20 players with at least 1500 points from the previous day can collect extra Card Points as a reward.

Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 10000 total points have a chance to win Seraph’s Stones, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chests, Joker (L), Runestones or Lvl. 6 Common Gem Chests.

Hecate

Position: Healer
    Skill: Heals the 2 members of your party with lowest percentage of HP remaining, each recovering HP equal to (4.5% target Max HP +50% caster MATK +300).
    PATK MATK PDEF MDEF HP
    0 800 250 350 2100

Daily Gift
    Server: S1 to S154
    Description: Login every day to win Card Lotto Vouchers!
    Requirements Reward
    Total Login: 1 Day Card Lotto Voucher x10 and Merchant's Token x1
    Total Login: 2 Days Card Lotto Voucher x10 and Merchant's Token x2
    Total Login: 3 Days Card Lotto Voucher x15 and Merchant's Token x2
    Total Login: 4 Days Card Lotto Voucher x20 and Merchant's Token x3

Note: Merchant's Token can be used to refresh the Voucher Shop.

Total Recharge Reward
    Server: S1 to S154
    Description: Cumulatively recharge during the event to earn special rewards!
    Requirements Reward
    Total Recharge: Diamond x1500 Card Lotto Voucher x20
    Total Recharge: Diamond x5000 Card Lotto Voucher x30 and Blessed Stone x20
    Total Recharge: Diamond x10000 Card Lotto Voucher x50 and Element Crystal x100
    Total Recharge: Diamond x20000 Blessed Stone x100 and Seraph's Stone x100
    Total Recharge: Diamond x40000 Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest x1 and Runestone x500

Keep an eye out for more exciting events for May 1st – May 4th!

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

i hope the rate of chance getting a key cards is fixed to be better this time. we spent a lot and didnt get any JOKER S card, last event.

Comment

i see my unused / old cards still in the system . So basically cards we get before or now can be carry over to next event ?

Comment

How do I exchange those crappy 7 cards ??????????
        They are no good to me and I want to exchange them for useful cards.

Comment

Does this mean Alecta is coming soon too? Cos everywhere's got her cept here :P
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

I think you should have more activities geared to those of us that can't afford diamonds all the time.

Comment

40k diamo.... 1 joker s card and 1 ace of heart.... even if u win the grand event rank u cant get hecate....the game should compensate for this.... this is crazy.... where will ppl get 2 more ace of hearts card? spend 120k diamo? if need proof i post the cards obtained and diamond spent
              DRAGOS
              PaLaDiN
              (S121) Republic Of Dis
              GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

hi can add friend

Comment

Originally posted by R264302205 View Post
                  40k diamo.... 1 joker s card and 1 ace of heart.... even if u win the grand event rank u cant get hecate....the game should compensate for this.... this is crazy.... where will ppl get 2 more ace of hearts card? spend 120k diamo? if need proof i post the cards obtained and diamond spent
                  yea,,, this random system is really not good, they should give a specific cards from the chest, that worth for us to spend money.

Comment

Merger Server 58 with other sever please, in server 58 slightly player

Comment

Who cr@te thi$ g@me

Comment

50k+DIAMOND n I cant get what I want....its that expensive eyy ?

Comment

Can someone either player or admin enlightened me lol .. i want to know if the cards or point we get can be carry over to the next house of cards event ?
                          OR
                          do we have to finish all points and cards and start all over again in the next HOC event ?

Comment

Originally posted by Escaflowne82 View Post
                            Can someone either player or admin enlightened me lol .. i want to know if the cards or point we get can be carry over to the next house of cards event ?
                            OR
                            do we have to finish all points and cards and start all over again in the next HOC event ?
                            Dont think that cards and points transfer to next event, hmm but you can transfer "Card lotto vouchers" for sure to next one and will have more points and cards in next event.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziastins View Post
                              Dont think that cards and points transfer to next event, hmm but you can transfer "Card lotto vouchers" for sure to next one and will have more points and cards in next event.
                              Cards transfer to next event ... they did from last event don't see why they should not for next.

Comment

Working...
                              X