No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Maintenance 5/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the compensation pack is already available on hot events.. after maintenance cannot enter CSW.

Comment

same on S69 .... after maintenance no CS !!
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Again, we had maintenance... and again, after it was done, we have CS outta order (join queue button greyed out)... This is becoming very symptomatic, don't you think? Can you, for damn sake, do maintenance once, without breaking regular game features???? Idea of having maintenance is to fix existing bugs and adding/upgrading existing game features, not breaking them (by definition, that is). Do it properly, or better don't do it at all. Also, notice of WHEN this newest CS mess will be sorted out would be nice.

IGN: Deym0s
        S103

Comment

S 39 ... CS - Out of service !!!

Frea
          S39

Comment

nice Server Maintenance done and CS dont work again is that as a general rule?Click image for larger version

Name:	cs bug 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	657.9 KB
ID:	1687266
            lets see how long is need to repaire that CS and if is repaired what compensatione is there? same as on last time when was cs dow ? when yes dont fergot to add some vouchers into compensation becouse wall players can collect 3 time on day aditional revard and there is minimum 100 vouchers so 3 time collect on day is 300 vouchers minimum on day. why is no voucher on compensation pack also ? or some herosouls ? the compensation need by from CS i cant remember me what all can be colleted on the aditional pack but why no compensatione from that paks ?
            Last edited by EVANGRES; 05-07-2014, 11:04 AM.
            IGN : nogturn
            Server : S26 Paradisia's Glory
            Guild: Creators
            Platform : R2Games

Comment

i hope they will give us another compensation according to this matter.

Comment

y s101 smae thing

Comment

as usual no reply from Mod's ... wonder how long it takes this time ... started to wonder why we all pay money for a game that not work as it should .... but even worse that mod's not even have the decency to reply and make sure Dev's fix it .....
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

S13 didn't get the compensation for the 5/5 maintenance..It was shut down just as Team Arena's started and when it came back up.. our attempt's were lowered.. Now their talking about 5/7 are you going to givedouble compensation for the two maintenance's?????????????

Comment

Okay because i cant tell, UA6 AKA server22 and server28... is that effected. Because i cant log into the game.

Comment

cant log into the game is servers down ?

Comment

Working...
                        X