Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello , i don't make presents to the most close people in my life because, they deserve more then every present in the world.Everyone should listen and respect their mothers because giving a birth is the most great thing in the universe and what i've become and what I'm is because of my mother and her efforts to make me a great personallity and simply give me all the love and care all the time.I don't know what to wish her really because she will simply deserve much more then any wish i could think of.However i could only wish her to have a long and healthy life and to have a better son because i make her angry sometimes and we have our arguments but thats part of life.And don't remember respect your moms and listen to them because if you look into their eyes you will see a persons who are willing to sacrafice everything for you.Happy mothers days everyone.

P.S I love you mom till the end of time and thanks for everything.

Character name : Drunkuser

Server : S60 - Accursed Throne

Platform : R2 games

Comment

Dear Mom,

I know I tell you every day that I love you but I want you to understand how much you mean to me and how your love has made me who I am today. You gave me strength when i was weak. you are always there to support me when i lost everything. yours smile encourages me everyday work. thinking of you make me smile everyday.

You are my motivation to try hard in this sad world. Even with the distance, I still feel your presence near. I love you, Mom and can only hope that I can be as wonderful as parent as you. I just want you to know everything i do so far is to protect you from harm as the way you love me. you are willing to sacrifice your life to protect me and my brothers so do i. Give me some more times when everything is fallen to its place we can live together peacefully. I love you mum.

Love always,

Your loving son

Character Name: Chien
      Server platform is Wyrm Gore
      Server is S14
      Last edited by duckstar76; 05-11-2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Dear Mom,
        As you always say, “Two things…”.
        1.)
        a. Thank you for the endless supply of Tupperware you have let me “borrow”.
        b. Thank you for willingly taking me to the ER every time I sneezed.
        c. Thank you for not disowning me when the whole “van incident” happened.
        d. Thank you for the moving food, no matter how many times I’ve moved.

2.)
        a. Thank you for the encouragement when I’ve needed it most.
        b. Thank you for the never ending support you have always freely given to me.
        c. Thank you for being my teacher, protector and friend.
        d. Most of all, thank you for being my mom.

It’s funny how “Two things…” can mean so much more.

I love You Mom! <3 http://www.coastalbendmoms.com/blogC...s-day-gift.jpg

Server [154] Nest of Theives. Thanks
        Character Name: HeartBreak
        Last edited by R244108945; 05-08-2014, 06:29 PM. Reason: Forgot the name

Comment

My mother passed away over eight years ago, so instead of talking about her, I'd like to tell u what I'll do this mother's day.
          My wife and I have a 2.5 years old daughter, so my wife is the one who will be pampered on mother's day. We will make her breakfast of course and my daughter loves to help me with things so she will prepare the bread (in her own cute messy way!) and she already made her mother the cutest little drawing of what is supposed to be a cat and fish on a table with cake (yes u got to love toddler's logic!)
          In the afternoon we're going to the beach, where we will have lunch at her favorite place, where we will have an elaborate pancake feast (pancakes u say? Yes pancakes. She loves those things more than all the expensive dishes u can imagine).
          In the evening my daughter will go to her aunt, so my wife and I can enjoy a romantic evening with our feet on the table watching two whole seasons of her favorite show she wants to catch up on: Criminal Minds (how romantic! haha) with popcorn, chocolate and all of her favorite candy.
          And that is why I love my wife so much, she enjoys the simple things in life. She will have her moment of Zen

Athelia
          [S153] Zephyr's Rage

Comment

mom for me is a person that brighter than sun rise, the prettiest woman in the whole world. her heart as pure as morning dew. even her wrinkle getting more n more but never can cover her kindness heart n the wisdom she has for teaching me the meaning of life. shes a great warrior that fight with bravery as a single parents n success winning the battle with my educations. but no matter how great she is, shes still a human.. i can see her tears at night crying n whispering while praying, saying that how lucky she is with the life she gets n she never regret it even though so many hardship that she must face. her sacrifice for all this years, i will never enough to pay it back.. but deep inside my heart i wish the best happiness for her, good life and health the most of all, she gets long life so i can see her smile with her grandchildren. when i was born i cant choose who will be my mom but i truly blessed i got her as my mom. i will cherish it for my entire life. for you mom "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY". i love you...
            not fancy gift i have for my mom or even luxury things for her but i have pray for her n i will make her queen of the day so she can enjoy relaxing day ^^
            server : S4 (Lunaria's Grace)
            Character : Chanzi

Comment

Dear Mom,

Happy Mothers day mom
              You are an inspiration
              a great friend
              and by far the best mom anyone can ask for
              I <3 U mom.

IGN:Cheal
              Server:S53 Rockshard Road
              Platform:R2
              Last edited by R23558943; 05-10-2014, 02:16 AM.

Comment

To the woman who cared for me when I was sick, held me up when I was weak, showed me the way when I was lost and gave me the knowledge to find my own way when she was gone. You made me a better person, father, and friend. I will miss you every day of my life but part of you will always be here with me making me stronger. Happy mothers day to you and all the mothers who can't be with us today.

Correllian
                [S31] Heaven's Host
                Vip allstar.31
                Guess our server is now UA5 since merge
                Last edited by Correllian; 05-11-2014, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Carnation.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1687306To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you've lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
                  We have so many memories together and they are all very dear to my heart. Choosing one would be impossible. Thank you for making my life so full of joy and happiness.
                  It's truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever!
                  Mom, if I had to choose only one word to describe what you mean to me, I would surely choose "Angel", because that is what you represent in my heart.
                  You're by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I'll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor
                  Happy Mother's Day! You're the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always.
                  You've always been there for me, and that is why I love you so much.
                  I truly think that mothers are angels on Earth. The way you take care of me must be Heaven-sent!
                  You cheer me up when I'm sad, you make me happier than I ever could be, you take care of me when I'm sick, and you always support me. Thanks mom!
                  You always sacrifice a lot for me and you always put my happiness ahead of your own. Today, however, it is all about you.
                  Mom, I think you're an angel. You're always there for us and I want you to know that we think you're the best mom in the whole world.
                  I'm so proud to call you my mother. You have set the best example for me to follow and look up to. I hope one day to become just like you.
                  You are the queen of the house, and for that you deserve the royalty treatment today. Thank you for everything you have done for me since I was born.
                  Mom, thank you for always being my loving and caring angel. I hope you have a wonderful day today, because nobody more than you deserves to be pampered and taken care of.
                  Today I will force you to let all of us take care of you, because every other day of the year, you always make sure to take care of us all.
                  Mother, I want to thank you not only for giving me life, but also for making my life so perfect. Your love and kindness have truly made each day very special to me.
                  Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom.
                  Mom, today is a special day. However, for such a special mother like you, it should be Mother's Day every single day!
                  The love of a mother is unconditional, unbreakable, and unforgettable. Even if today is a day dedicated to you, we should be celebrating you every other day once again, Happy Mother's Day!
                  ign : BlackLotus
                  S98 Tempest Shores
                  Last edited by R2457413; 05-08-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

a mother mean to me warm hugs and kisses to your knee when you fall down. a mother means rainy days sitting with her under a blanket watching Disney movies all day and many thing to me mean the word mother but the most i would say that means mother to me is how i watch my sister who works from 8 in the morning until 5 at night along with raise 3 kids on her own on top of that she still finds time to also go to school to me a mother means being a strong and yet kind when they need to so i know mothers day is to be for mothers but my sister is all i have in my life and the way she goes on raising three kids on her own make me see her as the perfect mom and yes i know there are days she is stress but she never gives up and to me thats a good mother and is someone i hold in high regards

Kongregate server four blacktiger
                    Last edited by kannaRose1984; 05-08-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

What does a mother mean? well to me a mother is my protector and saint the angel that watches over me every day. when my real mother left my Aunt became like a mother to me and my 2 sisters and one brother. We had her in our lives for 33 great years where she always helped us with the whispers of encouragement and the strength within her heart that she used to Shape us into the grown-ups we are today. her entire life she devoted to us kids and when my father passed 10 years ago she stood by us and wiped away our tears and told us all it was going to be OK. for my entire like i remember those words because this last March my Aunt passed the women i called mom my entire life and with her passing i remember standing there telling my brother and sisters it was going to be all right because she will always be our Angel in heaven watching over us.

Charater Name: Merlin
                      Server platform is Kongragate
                      Server is S4

Comment

My mom means the world to me. She's always been there for me and supported me, no matter where life has taken me, or her. Sure, she's goofed up a couple times... like when she tried to set me up with someone who was not at all my type. Or when she and my dad split, she disappeared for a while, but we all understood the reasons she needed time to herself. She's got a great heart, and 99.9% of the time she's the most giving person with no thought for herself. Without her, I wouldn't be where I am today, which is happily married with two amazing kids, a great education and job, and my first self-published fantasy novel getting good reviews (A Noble's Quest).

Character name: Pellin
                        Server number: S4
                        Platform: Kongregate

Comment

I enjoy helping my children show their mom(my wife) how much they appreciate her. We get up super early and make breakfast, deliver it to her in bed. We clean the house while she naps, and set out fresh flowers on the table. Then they giver her home made cards, and the gifts.

SirDixALot
                          S4 Kongregate

Comment

To me, my mom means life..
                            because she gave birth to me...
                            She gave me life and she wants me to live it to the fullest...

Happy Mother's Day MoM!

Character Name: Battousai
                            Server: S115 Hope Abandoned
                            your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Protect her, love her, treat her like she took care of me from infancy to adulthood.

No Mom No Us...

Server : 107 (Trail of Vines)
                              Char Name : ZQ27
                              Guild : INDONESIA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	862698_2895062112225_1075076563_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	1687314

Mama was my greatest teacher,
                                a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness.
                                If love is sweet as a flower,
                                then my mother is that sweet flower of love.

I Love you mam,,

Ign:BabyJia
                                Server:s120 Dawn`s Regeant
                                I don't thinkI have a signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X