Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mother is the shoulder to cry on, she is the smile of every day, is the hand for every step I take, his hand helps me to get up every time I fall ... She's my mother!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nonna Marina e DDD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1687337
    Memento audere semper

Comment

"since I was a kid until I got older, my mother like a hero who is always right in front of me, and my mother when I fall asleep like a guardian angel always protect me in the bed, and gave me a beautiful dream .. My mother is everything to me until finally I close my eyes, my mother is the best think in my life .. Luv u Mom"

By DaragoN [S36] Fallen Angels

Comment

What my mother means to me? My best friend, my heart, my love, all things good even in the bad times. Just complete love and respect for them as a person, a woman, GOD’s gift to me as a person.

Name:	Sky+made+Lovely+Heart.jpg
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1687340

That would be nice present but cant afford it so i will come up with flowers.
        Sweetie

Comment

Dear Mom,

I want to take this time to write you a love letter. But how do I begin? You have always been a wonderful mother to me, from the very beginning. I remember the stories of when I was a baby and was in and out of the hospital. When I was home, you slept with your hand through the rungs of my port-a-crib, on my little chest, just to be sure I was still breathing. You were always so un-selfish. Vividly, I remember when my tooth was knocked out on Easter morning. As you carried me into the dentist's office, I remember seeing all that blood on your right shoulder. How in the world did you find a dentist open on Easter?

I loved the way you took such good care of me when I was sick, and you know how often that occurred. From the soothing wrist upon my forehead, the lap I could snuggle in, to the bandaged knees, you always gave me such comfort. I remember having tomato soup and saltines at the table on Gary Street, when I stayed home from school. I still think of Tomato soup as love and comfort, every time I have it.

As a child I thought you were the bravest woman in the world. You divorced when no one else was, or so it seemed. You learned to drive, and you got a job, unlike any other mothers I knew. You did the house work and the yard work, and even sang while you did it. I learned from your determination and optimism.

I remember falling into trouble at age fourteen. You took charge and made changes for me, only to help me grow. I hated it at the time, but as a mother and grandmother, I now know how protective you were being of me. You were doing your best. The good that came out of that predicament, was that the barriers of communication were tore down. After that, I found talking to you, much easier. Without condemnation, I found you to be a safe place for me to land. Thank you for always listening so well to me. I love that for my whole adult life we could just talk about anything, and everything. I needed that, and still do.

It is funny how I remember my birthdays when I was little. The whole family would be there; all the aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents would come over. And there were hot dogs, root beer, watermelon and ice-cream. And to top it off, there were also fireworks! Little did I know, you were combining my birthday with the Fourth of July! I always thought you loved me best!

Later, as I became older, you let me pick whatever I wanted for my birthday dinner. Year after year, it was always the same, :Artichokes and root beer floats. Thank you mom. That was really special to me.

It was hard to move so far away from home, when I moved out. I was homesick for a very long time. I cried many tears, but I too was determined. I wanted to be a grown up, and coming to Sacramento was my first opportunity to really try out that role. Looking back, there many times that I wished I had stayed in our home town, but I can't undo the choices I made back then. Was it fate that had us move back south, just months before I lost that first pregnancy? I still remember your loving arms around me when it happened. I was so relieved to have your support while I cried and cried.

Thank you for being excited for us, when we conceived again. Truly mom, I really don't know how I would have made it through that first year of mothering my own daughter, without your encouragement. I figured having a baby was gonna be like "Hallmark and Gerber," but it wasn't. It was way harder than I ever dreamed. You were my own personal cheerleader, and I relied heavily on your wisdom and compliments. Not only did I benefit, but Shannon as well. Look how terrific she turned out! I thank you from the bottom of my heart, for always being there for me.

I am so fortunate that you are my mother. I love you immensely. I just wanted to take the time to write you on this very special Mother's Day. I know it is your first without your own mother. I am sorry for the pain that you may be feeling. I am sure you miss her very much. You were a good daughter to her.

Thank you for loving me as you have. You are the best mother I could ever have wished for. Thank you every day of the year.

S123, Axwell

Comment

just 1 sentence.....

most understanding person in the world...

that`s my MOM

HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY to all mom`s there...

IGN: HyuFei

Server: [S14] Alecta`s Triumph

Guild: PREADATORS

Comment

Name:	Happy mothers day.png
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1687342

Dear Mom,

A mom like you is the sweetest gift that God has ever given me.
              I thank Him for sending an angel who is always beside me.
              You are the best among the rest.

I love you mom.

SERVER NAME: [S30] Cherub's Echo Character Name: Lada Gago143

Comment

Happy Mother's Day!!!
                And Thanks for this wonderful life.

IGN : ThunderStorm
                Server: S151 Cutthroat swamp

Comment

One person was born me !
                  One person is irreplaceable!
                  One person I love most in the world!
                  That one person is always with me in good times and bad times !
                  That person cry when I cry !
                  That person are laughing with me and when I laugh !
                  That one person is my whole world !
                  That person is my mother!
                  Mom thanks for always been with me in good times and bad times!
                  Thank you for your love that you provide me every day and you will never stop !
                  Thank you for all you did for me!
                  Thanks for teaching me day by day what is good and what is bad!
                  Thank you for born me and preserve me !
                  Without you this man wouldn't be the same !
                  Thank you for existing !!
                  I LOVE YOU !!!

Comment

I really love you MOM....
                    thank you mom, you have risked your life to giving birth in this mortal world. I do not want to lose you.

my mother was a Javanese musician, mother became traditional musicians because they want to preserve the culture. my mother always reminded me how important traditional music, traditional music because many contain the meaning of life in this world. Mother also said the world is a stage, where every person has their respective roles. my mother always wanted to play a traditional drum music. The mother on the day I wanted to give mom a traditional drum as a tribute to preserve the nation's culture. GOD.. please protect my mom for me.

Name:	gendang.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	1687345

Char Name : GENTUR
                    Server : [S50] Makhazar
                    Last edited by R250916453; 05-09-2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Mom you are my guiding light,
                      You held my hand in the darkest night.
                      Chasing demons and rain clouds away,
                      Showing me rainbows on dreary days.

Mom you gave me wings to fly,
                      Supporting me always as years rolled by.
                      Never letting me feel I was less than the rest,
                      When I lost a race, or failed a test.

Mom you are my example for life,
                      You taught me how to be mother, and wife.
                      The lessons I learned sitting at your knee,
                      I’m thankful for all your time spent with me.

Mom you’re also my friend so dear,
                      Ready to listen with a helpful ear.
                      Offering advice, a hug and a smile,
                      Reminding me of all in my life that’s worthwhile.

Mom you’re always close in my heart,
                      Even though we now live far apart.
                      Distance can’t break what has grown strong with time,
                      And nurtured with love, both yours and mine.

Char name : Tewnz
                      Server : [S139] Haunted Junction
                      Last edited by R238844237; 05-09-2014, 06:11 AM.

Comment

The years we've shared have been full of joy.
                        The memories we've made will go on and on.
                        I haven't stopped crying since you went away,
                        and I've asked God time and time why couldn't you stay.
                        You lit up my life, my hopes, and my dreams.
                        You've opened my eyes to see what it all means.
                        So now that you're gone how can I forget;
                        Because you were the greatest out of all.

You will never be forgotten Mam

I LOVE YOU MAM HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

BigBaps
                        Server 51

Comment

well what can u get a mum thats loving kind sweet and swears alot...i finaly came up with a parrot that i would teach to swear named JimmyClick image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0257.jpg
Size:	500.9 KB
ID:	1687350
                          Harley Quinn S156-Cloven Hordes

Comment

IGN: dekz
                            platform : R2Games
                            server: s127 seer's revelation
                            guild: SPARTAN

no words are able to represent what is in the heart because it was she who taught me to speak, as eye contact more representative of what is compared all the existing vocabulary... happy mother day mom,,,

Name:	mothers day.jpg
Size:	438.9 KB
ID:	1687349
                            Last edited by gledekz; 05-11-2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I see from the lines already eyelids started to twitch and I knew that

Without them I am nothing
                              I'm just a weak man who needs strength
                              The strength of a mother's love

She was the mother, the person who always take care of me
                              Without her I feel empty of life in this world

She advised me that never tired
                              She is always accompanied

I do not know what I need to do without him
                              She who always understands me

Some loving mother and some grumpy mother, but her love remains the same, and most mothers loving and grumpy

Love is like the gasoline that mothers can make a man could do the impossible.

My God, do you keep the mother of my Lord
                              Your servant could not part with this mother who I care Oh Lord .

Give her a health Oh Lord, so that she could continue to enjoy vibrant smile
                              Give her your salvation
                              Oh God, that she always survived

Lord, thank you Lord. You have lowered your greatest love, the love that is represented by a Mother

but You've seen me laugh, You 've seen me cry too
                              But thank you for everything and I love you

Do you remember.. when mother 's fingers gently stroking your head ?
                              And remind you when the tears in your mother's eyes when he saw

yes thank god you give me a mother who was so patient..

mother 're the backbone of our family ..

mother .... every step that I intend to move it just make you happy ..

mom sorry I can not give the best of your son ..

sorry mom I always bother you ..

Server: S127 Seer's Revelation
                              Name: MystCool
                              Last edited by SacrificeIky; 05-09-2014, 07:09 AM.
                              LuckyCool S173
                              Paladin

Comment

The Tulips are her favorite

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!... U are my Hero ..... I Love U So Muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Name:	happy-mothers-day.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1687351

IGN : VALE

Server : [S121] Republic of Dis
                                VALE
                                BeRSeRKeR
                                (S121) Republic Of Dis
                                GuiLD : ShaDuR

♥Never GIVE UP, Fix MISTAKES & Keep STEPPING♥