This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother’s Day!

Mothers are the real angels of this world. What have you prepared for your mother this Mother’s day? A card, a cat... a car? Share your gift ideas with us and win rewards!

Rules:
    - Take a picture with your prepared present or write down what your mom means to you in a reply to this post.
    - Be sure to include your character's name, server number and platform.

Every few days, we will choose one of our favorite posts and share it on our Facebook page. If yours is chosen, you will win great prizes! There will be at least 3 winners. More may be selected if there are a lot of interesting or unique entries! There will even be a prize for simply participating!

Prizes:
    Seraphim Wings and 50 Angel Tears will be awarded to our selected favorites.
    2,500,000 Gold will be awarded to each participant.

Duration:
    May 9 to May 11, 11:59pm EDT

Dear Mom,

I know I tell you every day that I love you but I want you to understand how much you mean to me and how your love has made me who I am today. You gave everything for us three children. You left your dreams of becoming an artist, left your sanity in a sense to raise three active kids and maybe even left a bit of yourself for awhile. Yet I will never ever forget the fact that you were always, always there for us, each and every step of the way.

I will never forget your hugs and kisses goodnight. Your smiling face when we walked in the door from school. Your love of watching us practice dance, swim or play the piano. Your pride in watching us learn and excel. Your encouragement at learning life’s lessons, many times hard. Your constant, continual love and support. You were always there when I needed you. You never left. You never considered yourself. We were your world. You would give your life for us to be happy and have a beautiful, wonderful childhood. You taught us to love. To care. To see the world and embrace it. You saw us through thick and thin. Good and bad. Happy and sad. You have always been there beside me, even with the distance, I feel your presence near. I love you, Mom and can only hope that I can be as wonderful as a mom as you!

Love always,

Your loving son

Comment

My mother means the world to me, and not sure how I'll cope without her one day. She raised three sons, me being the oldest, and me being the bad one lol. She's put up with alot, and gave everything to us kids to help better ourselves along life's path. Our father left us for about 2 years moving far away, and my mother was left raising us for those years alone, and with little money coming in. She's endured two almost fatal car accidents to my brother, one leaving him hospitalized for a year completely burnt 3rd degree from head to toe. I couldn't imagine the pain she felt as she sit by his hospital bed almost every day, and it hurt me dearly to see her cry.

Yeah, my brothers and I put her through the wringer it seems when we were younger, and not sure how she could do it. But she's always loved us, and would always come to my basketball games to cheer me on, and that's a great feeling. I owe it all to her, and I love her dearly. Hope she has a wonderful Mothers day and gets to retire soon. She deserves the time to relax. Love you mom.

Getting her a nice card and some flowers.

Galvine S146 Fort Blackreach <DemonSage>
      Last edited by brotherhawk; 05-08-2014, 03:45 PM.
      S146 Galvine

Comment

S69
        IGN : Moratia
        She lost her cat lately, so i plan on a new cute one
        Click image for larger version

Name:	chaton.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1687285

Comment

Everything I know I learned from my mom:
          My mother tought me religion: "You'd better pray that this will come out of the carpet!",
          My mother taught me logic: "Because I said so!, that's why.",
          My mother taught me foresight: "Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident",
          My mother taught me irony: "keep crying and i'll give you something to cry about!",
          My mother taught me about stamina: "You sit there until all that vegetables are gone!",
          My mother taught me about receiving: "You are going to get it when you get home!,
          My mother taught me about medical science: "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way.
          My mother taught me about justice and Karma: "One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."

But Most of all my mother taught me by actions and not only words how to be a good and happy person.

Happy Mothers day for all Mothers around the world.

Phatsas
          S63 Stone Canyon

Comment

I decided, instead usual buying a card for mothers day, make one, so i made this drawing with a note on other side and a rose but note is on my countries language so havent take pic of that side, anyways the pic of my card:

Name:	P1010121.JPG
Size:	396.7 KB
ID:	1687288

Wrote league of angels behind it, to make sure for u i havent just took pic from net

Now the card is done:

Name:	P1010131.JPG
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	1687515
            Last edited by CroLady; 05-10-2014, 06:25 AM.
            Server name: [S14] Alecta's Triumph
            In game name: CroLady
            Guild: Dusk Demons

Comment

My mom is a great woman.
              She gives me unconditional love and I know that from experience.
              She is the best in the world and I couldn't ask for anyone better.
              My mom means the world to me.
              Without her who knows where I'd be.
              I love my mom more that anything and my gratefulness toward her is undescribable.
              Mom has helped me through some very hard times and will help me as more bad times come, I'm sure.
              She will support me through my whole life with her love and generosity.
              She has taught me to be independent enough not to rely on her for everything.
              Mom has taught me the importance of being a good citizen.
              She says citizenship and school are priviledges and to be thankful we live in a good country.
              Speaking of it, if it weren't for her I probably wouldn't be in our home with such a good family.
              I've been taught that love isn't something you can earn with bribes and favors but it just needs to be there,
              and it's definitely there with my mom.
              Sometimes Mom gets a bit too lovey but it has helped me get over my losses better.
              Overall, Mom is a very wonderful lady and is very much deserving of my love.
              I love you, Mommy, and I always will !!

I pray for u every day, that u will be okay !
              Love always ,ChrisClick image for larger version

Name:	mum.jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1687289 !

S24 Solipsa´s Lament
              Player:staf
              Platform:r2games
              Last edited by R220053626; 05-10-2014, 03:27 AM. Reason: i forgot to type platform

Comment

S85 icewind beacon
                player : Annushka

she always loved dogs.. so i guess this would be nice present

Name:	Chow-Chow-3.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1687291

Comment

Ok so here goes....my youngest son walked up to me the other day and said " You're not so bad as far as moms go", guess I must be ok. So I thought about it for a minute, not sure what to say back and I realized that the parent I am reflects on the values instilled in me by my parents. My dad worked away from home alot when I was younger so my mom was both parents for the most part. When I was getting ready to get married, she gave me this advice " Don't ever say you treat your children equally, never happens. Treat them the same. There are only 3 things you can teach your children and they have to be taught by example,if you don't live it you can't expect them to. 1. Don't lie, not worth the effort. 2. Don't cheat EVER. 3. Don't steal. She said to always treat people the way you expect to be treated and eventually someone will treat you that way. Skip ahead a lot of years...Both my children were at a function and those present came up to me and said "Your children are so polite and well behaved. You've done a great job raising them" so it turns out the advice my mom gave me all those years ago paid off. She is my best friend, my best adviser and has always allowed me to be me. THANKS MOM !!!!!

SERVER NAME (S13) VALKYRIE'S cALL
                  IN GAME NAME RIALTOS
                  GUILD BLADEZ

Comment

Moms
                    Ron Brown
                    Where would we be without Moms?
                    Where would we be without those ladies?
                    Helping us all year long
                    And the love you give is just amazing.

Growing up
                    Getting up
                    Feeling good each day
                    Is easy to do.

Helping hands
                    Understand
                    Showing us the way
                    We tip our hats to you.

Oh, oh, Moms, Moms, where would we be?
                    Oh Moms, there’s no debate,
                    Mom, Moms, where would we be?
                    Oh Moms, we think you’re great.

Growing up
                    Getting up
                    Feeling good each day
                    Is easy to do.

Helping hands
                    Understand
                    Showing us the way,
                    We tip our hats to you.

Oh, oh, Moms, Moms, where would we be?
                    Oh Moms, there’s no debate,
                    Mom, Moms, where would we be?
                    Oh Moms, we think you’re great.
                    Oh Moms, we think you’re great.Click image for larger version

Name:	5-Fotos-familiares-Originales.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1687293

SERVER NAME: [S90] Deathshade Lair In Game Name: TaTu

Comment

I see the surprise in your eyes and a beautiful smile that radiates from them .
                      Actually, only now you realize that I'm not the little boy with broken knees .
                      Mom ... remember ? A long time ago , when I opened my eyes and looked at the world was white and terribly large.
                      Mom , today I have grown and the world is already beautiful , colorful.
                      I watch it even for you . Actually is not changed , still the most first time mum .
                      Perhaps they were added just a few wrinkles , calluses on the palms , and also one adult son .
                      Now I know what life is . A beautiful meadow full of flowers , the sun zohrievajúce world , people that I meet on a daily basis ......
                      Those with a beautiful smile , the face of the father . Life , this is a huge tree under which you can relax all people . Mom, I love you very happy and I want you on this beautiful day , say the word , thank you! Thank you for the path to life at which you taught me to walk . Thank you for your caress thy hand. Thank you for sleepless nights in which he lived with me pain . Thank you ...... Mom, for everything , thank you for what was , even what comes up.
                      IGN : nogturn
                      Server : S26 Paradisia's Glory
                      Guild: Creators
                      Platform : R2Games

Comment

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1687292

Mom you are my guiding light,
                        You held my hand in the darkest night.
                        Chasing demons and rain clouds away,
                        Showing me rainbows on dreary days.

Mom you gave me wings to fly,
                        Supporting me always as years rolled by.
                        Never letting me feel I was less than the rest,
                        When I lost a race, or failed a test.

Mom you are my example for life,
                        You taught me how to be mother, and wife.
                        The lessons I learned sitting at your knee,
                        I’m thankful for all your time spent with me.

Mom you’re also my friend so dear,
                        Ready to listen with a helpful ear.
                        Offering advice, a hug and a smile,
                        Reminding me of all in my life that’s worthwhile.

Mom you’re always close in my heart,
                        Even though we now live far apart.
                        Distance can’t break what has grown strong with time,
                        And nurtured with love, both yours and mine.

Server name: [S124] Prince of Hope
                        In game name: Zoidberg
                        Guild: Aliance

Comment

M-O-T-H-E-R
                          “M” is for the million things she gave me,
                          “O” means only that she’s growing old,
                          “T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
                          “H” is for her heart of purest gold;
                          “E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
                          “R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
                          Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
                          A word that means the world to me.

Server Name: S95 Icewind Beacon, bolondoska

Comment

My mother passed away last year and this will be my first mother's day with out her. Mom always like to have fun and she instilled in me some of my favorite things to do.
                            I love to game, garden and be with my family.

Corwin ((Server 123) Aria of Dawn)

Comment

Dear Mom...

just wanna teLL you that I can't say anything.., I can't do anything, I can't be Like who I am now without your unconditionaL Love...
                              U're just so amazing so I can't express what I'm think about you.., coZ I know whatever I do, whatever I say, is not enough...
                              Love you tiLL the end of time.., your son...

SERVER : [ S99 ] Rainreef Camp
                              IGN : JansNewart

Comment

Working...
                              X