No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merge 5/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it isnt finished apparantly, or it is finished but something went wrong.

Well, been waiting all day. hope you guys get it up soon.

-Senny (S45)

Comment

Servers will be shut down for about 10 hours or 18 hours? Because still cannot play yet, but already 10 hours!

Comment

Why can't I login if it is finished. (S18)Erebus Depths)

Comment

Message says 18 right now.
          I wish someone could confirm if this is true or false.

It would suck big time if it was actually 18 hours. Where is the heads up?

-Senny

Comment

I keep getting server maintenance everytime i try to login. If it is fiinished then why can't anyone login.(S18)Erebus Depths.... Please fix this so we can get back in to play

Comment

merging s5 to s6 are finished here but still maintanance extended?

Comment

Not finished obviously...

Click image for larger version

Name:	loamaint.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1687372
                Last edited by shitler; 05-09-2014, 11:03 AM. Reason: who cares
                when you have gaming on your mind,all of the life's other gaming just seem to gaming into gaming.

Comment

someone please tell me that it is just a bad joke from R2

-Senny

Comment

bad joke from r2.. i can't login to s45

-Random

Comment

i have an idea how about fixing the issues you have on the servers instead of merging servers.or better yet stop adding more servers.and how come your forum post says it will take about 10 hours.but the server page says 1800.thats over 10 hours.also how does this effect the V I P ????do we loose a day because of this.will i be paying for my next v i p even though i did not get a full month out of it.????and as for the compensation if you call what you give as compensation a reward your way off.a lot of use get way less then we would have if you didnt interrupt our game with out warning.all we want is a game we can play that has stability.and even playing fields.so far i have not even seen anything close to this.

Comment

lol how many more hours maint lasts?

Comment

Ready to get back in to play.. I agree with lordgeorge I had 2 days left on my vip and I'm not even getting to use it for 1 day because of the merge and server maintenance. So get the game back up.

TeresaFang

Comment

Cant log in to S18 still and missing TA now whats going on

Amasha [s18] Ereubs Depths

Comment

Ok, you show the server merge as finished and on the LoA log in page it shows that server S5 Boadicea's Glory is up and running by showing a green radio button, but when I try to log in all I get is the banner line across the top showing server time and server event, the game playing field is completely black. I have tried refreshing and even restarted my browser and still the same. All I get is a black playing field with the banner line across the top. Why am I not getting anything but the banner line if the server is ready for game play?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2games.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1687386 im playing LOA now login

Comment

Working...
                                X