Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for S18.... LOL

Comment

S86 sure needs a merge to only approx. 20-25ppl on in world boss every night! Server S86 IGN:Etherial, Thank you

Comment

so you are doing all these mergers because of people quitting. People have quit because not only of all the servers but, promblems not being fixed on existing servers. Cross Server on s141 is still broken and has been for quite some time. we are being kicked out of corss server which hurts not only us but, what ever team we are on as that team then finds them selves with less than 10 players. FIX EXISTING PROMBLEMS INSTEAD OF OPENING UP MORE SERVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enchantress S141

Comment

Server Merge on S5 and S6 has hosed Hot Events, this makes day 2 that I have not gotten lottery tickets for Wheel of Fortune and I am missing out on the event because of not collecting spins, How are you gonna fix that for those of us missing the event?

Comment

s85 could use a merge

Comment

S38 needs a merge 25-30 people on WB every night

Comment

what is the requirement for Server Merge? In S117 only 23 ppl join World Boss.
                “This is not the place for me. I really think that I don't belong here. But I don't know where I want to go, and I don't have legs that can carry me somewhere.”

Comment

i cant find the one I was in can some one help me plaz..

Comment

And s77 need merge,there is only 10 people on wb... And maybe 25 active players....

Comment

where is my server 20 ?????

Comment

server 70 needs merge too
                        Character: StarDust
                        Guild: MostWanted
                        Server: S70 - Sacred Elementalis

Comment

Merge server 78 with server 90 please

Comment

Server 77 too. hehe. We only have 2 active guilds and about 8-12 in World Boss each day. we need it bad...

Comment

Why can't i get into my game?I am on S41 but it won't let me in it just starts me all over again.

Comment

s110 need a merge too. Only 3 guilds in TC and 20 ppl in WB.

Lluvia s110

Comment

Working...
                                X