Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seem to me that no one is complaining about mages finish move and now u all cry cry cry cry mage op fireball op rez op when warriors finishing moves are the op ones how bout that

Comment

skill still not working. berserker claw skill not reflect any damage

Comment

can GM explain why dragon soul won't work, tried 100 battle, nothing.
        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Looks like theyre not working.

Comment

what would make it more fair and balanced (considering i play a berserker) is if they played switch around with warrior and rogue skill.
            the dmg reflect (on normal attacks) and stun chance to front row to balance out the mages ress with 100% rage and angel dmg reduction

and to the person who was whining about finishing moves that is only like a 15-20% chance to trigger with no emblem

oh and yeah and dragon soul skill seem to be totally broken. and the patt legendary orb costs 100 pts, matt costs 80 pts. was almost worthless investment for legendary dodge because i threw a level 5 blue dodge orb into it barely scratching level 2 legendary and ending up with 100 less dodge pts doing that
            thanks again for something else messed up with the game. i love LoA but not going to for very long at this rate
            League of Angels
            ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
            Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
            10.6 Million+ BR
            The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
            (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
            Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Here's a question for you why do the Patk and Pdef Legendary Dragon souls cost 20 more than the Matk and Mdef seems little unfair to us warrior types.

Comment

instead of spamming like an idiot if you want a new server on wartune go to ask it on the appropriate forum... If you want a new server for LoA just wait tomorrow...

Comment

yeah, the dragonsoul skills are NOT working
                  it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Don?t work

Comment

Originally posted by Belmakar View Post
                      Here's a question for you why do the Patk and Pdef Legendary Dragon souls cost 20 more than the Matk and Mdef seems little unfair to us warrior types.
                      Really?

Like if there was not enough giving Mages both OP skills their Orbs on shop are also cheaper?? ....

Comment

One thing is clear from these comments: warriors are spoiled, they have enjoyed being OP for a very long time, and now they are in panic. Even though they will still be overpowered if/when dragon soul special skills start working.

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
                          One thing is clear from these comments: warriors are spoiled, they have enjoyed being OP for a very long time, and now they are in panic. Even though they will still be overpowered if/when dragon soul special skills start working.
                          Are you joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
                            Are you joking right?
                            no hes not lol its realy op wariros as the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
                              Are you joking right?
                              Considering that, if reports are true, the mage rez skill won't work if the mage is the last to die, (which is pretty much always true), I'd have to agree with him. Warriors got something marginally useful, mages get something that sounds great on paper, but in practice will apparently never matter.

And other mage skill is also of questionable utility, depending on when it gets "triggered". It only lasts 2 rounds, which means if triggered in the first round, the angel won't even be effected by it when it's actually time for the angel to attack. (I'm assuming an angel "charging" turn is still being counted as a turn)

Comment

from what i have seen already, and thats too little since most skills are buged atm, i believe dragonoul skills are somewhat balanced. Maybe bers is a bit lower on the list though and i will explain:
                                Mage (rez) is usless,same as warriors (rage after die)

the 2 times i have seen the other mage skill triger it showed as a stun and both times it was right before the angel strikes (both were in TA)
                                I havent seen the warrior second skill but it obviously favors pala by a bit cause of the %block/dodge partner skill.Thats were bers gets scewed a bit but on the other hand bers should have some decend block aswell imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X