Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but why are patk legendary essence(100) more expenive than matk(80) at the shop?

Comment

I have 5 chrs all with 25-50% chance of trigger on death or on hit

I went to the spire and died 16*5 times and not even once did it trigger, what the F U C K is this

So might as well just stack double attack n double hp and ignore the combo bonus

Comment

Apparently, resurrect only procs when main dies BEFORE heroes...so fairly useless as that rarely happens. I have seen it happen for me, once. I have two heroes with resurrect...obviously they die all the time...have NEVER seen it proc.

SO...useless for main, broken on heroes. I'd like my frickin' money back.

Comment

Originally posted by R253362793 View Post
          Apparently, resurrect only procs when main dies BEFORE heroes...so fairly useless as that rarely happens. I have seen it happen for me, once. I have two heroes with resurrect...obviously they die all the time...have NEVER seen it proc.

SO...useless for main, broken on heroes. I'd like my frickin' money back.
          That is 100% incorrect. Even if Main Hero dies last, you can/will still revive with that Skill. I have seen it happen. Do not make assumptions and base your opinions off of them. The skills work. I believe there is even a post with someone sharing their battle where their main hero dies last and revives to take the win.
          Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
          IGN: Rubiana
          Level: 76
          Battle Rating: 821748
          Class: Paladin
          Guild: Guardians
          Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
          Domination Champion!

Comment

do the bonuses actually work ???

Comment

Originally posted by Rubiana2 View Post
              That is 100% incorrect. Even if Main Hero dies last, you can/will still revive with that Skill. I have seen it happen. Do not make assumptions and base your opinions off of them. The skills work. I believe there is even a post with someone sharing their battle where their main hero dies last and revives to take the win.
              http://s128-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...0537b5294b0e15

its not mine. found it on a thread
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R250657349 View Post
                do the bonuses actually work ???
                stat bonuses that souls offer? yea
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Players can level up Dragonsouls by combining them with unwanted Dragonsouls of the same element

How ?

Comment

Working...
                  X