League of Angels - Win Hot Costume, Wings & Angelina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Win Hot Costume, Wings & Angelina

New events and systems are here for League of Angels, check them out below and join the fun today!

New Wheel of Luck Event

Duration: May 9th to 11th (Server Time)
    Servers: S1-S162
    Description: Spin the wheel of Luck to win Dragonblood Drapes, Angelina's Icon and Blazing Wings!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1749339

Base Attributes: HP +6500, PATK +2250, MATK +2250, PDEF +1500, MDEF +1500, and Agility +500
    Battle Rating: +3150

Name:	2.gif
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	1749347

Stats: MATK Skill: Deals Magic DMG of (160% ATK+500) to all enemies
    Halo: Crit +30, ATK +180, ATK +180 and HP +640

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1749340

Description: Equip to gain great attribute bonuses. HP +4200, PATK +1350, MATK +1350, PDEF +850, MDEF +850, and Agility +420
    Activate the Fire Starter set bonus with the Incinerator costume: HP +3000

Rules:
    - For each spin, you will receive 1 Wheel of Luck Point.
    - Spend these points to make purchases in the Luck Shop.

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1749341

- The daily Top 10 players who have at least 30 points will get extra Refining Stones. And the daily Top 10 players who have at least 80 points will get extra Blessed Stones.

Name:	e.1.png
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1749343

- At the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have at least 120 total points or at least 600 points will get bonus rewards as follows:

Name:	e.2.png
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1749344

Today's Gift
    Duration
    : May 9 to 11
    Description: Login every day during the event to be eligible for bonus rewards!

Name:	e.3.png
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1749345

Dragonsoul Conqueror
    Duration: May 9 to 11
    Description: Earn certain amounts of points from taming dragons to get great rewards during the event!

Name:	e.4.png
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1749346

What is Dragon Taming?

Dragon Taming is similar to Gemology except in this case you're dealing with elemental Dragonsoul orbs instead of gems. There are 5 types of elements: Electro, Wind, Ice, Fire and Random. Align 3 or more elements of the same type to eliminate a line and produce a corresponding elemental Dragonsoul. The more elements you clear with each move, the more points you get and the higher the level of the Dragonsouls you will receive!
    For more detail please click here:

Happy Mother’s Day Event

Duration: May 9 to 11
    Description: Share a picture of the gift you're giving to your mom for Mother's Day or a heartfelt shout-out and win rewards!
    For more detail please Click Here.

Nice Event !

Name:	ilegalzone.com.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1687338
    Name : Teamon
    Level : Upp
    Server [S35] Azrael's Grasp

Comment

My server still undergoing procedure xD

Comment

i dont see the dragon taming event

Comment

dragon taming is at lvl60

Comment

i have spanned a wheel five times but how come i can't collect the items in the wheel of luck inventory to my personal inventory?? somebody help me pls.. need answers.. thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by xxxSUPERMANxxx View Post
              i have spanned a wheel five times but how come i can't collect the items in the wheel of luck inventory to my personal inventory?? somebody help me pls.. need answers.. thank you..
              you got those items to bag right after you spinned the wheel........you no need collect
              Sweetie

Comment

My "hot event" tab shows me that i have blazing wings and blazing wings shards but i dont have any of these.. I can exchange them for **. Do i get those wings later after the event? is it a bug? Should i just swap them bacause i actually dont have any? Can some explain this to me thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by R271215469 View Post
                  My "hot event" tab shows me that i have blazing wings and blazing wings shards but i dont have any of these.. I can exchange them for **. Do i get those wings later after the event? is it a bug? Should i just swap them bacause i actually dont have any? Can some explain this to me thanks a lot.
                  It's a glitch or design flaw with all the "exchange" events. They always go all glowy/sparkly even when you don't have anything to exchange. (IIRC, the spend X diamonds hot events also frequently have the same issue) And in case you were curious, you won't be able to do the exchange unless you actually do have some.

Comment

hi why my account got banned i did nothing wrong? im on server S85 icewind beacon..please fix this asap tnx

Comment

but why only these Servers: S1-S162 ??? i`m playing on [S165] Obsidian Marsh ..... its not fair...

Comment

i am saturated to keep spend money in large amount,,, so i will just passed this event... anyway all the costume and wing stat do not stack, so there is a different stat when i wear leprechaunt and when i wear wedding garb,,,, changing mysteral wings to demon wings also make my stat drop a little.

Name:	bling.jpg
Size:	730.8 KB
ID:	1687474
                        they count from base attributes + enchanced custom point, not count from clothing bonus + enchanced custom, thats why everytime we change our custom, the stat also changed. Please fix this issue.
                        Last edited by seleneguo; 05-10-2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                          i am saturated to keep spend money in large amount,,, so i will just passed this event... anyway all the costume and wing stat do not stack, so there is a different stat when i wear leprechaunt and when i wear wedding garb,,,, changing mysteral wings to demon wings also make my stat drop a little.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85722[/ATTACH]
                          they count from base attributes + enchanced custom point, not count from clothing bonus + enchanced custom, thats why everytime we change our custom, the stat also changed. Please fix this issue.

Dont see any bug here they need to fix , unless you would like to change suggest somthing then go post in suggestion thread. Evrything works fine just read what is said.

All stats from clothes stacks till some limit (bling stats cap), So you have more different clothes and wings you get more stats from they base attribute stats and YOU DONT NEED THEM enchant all to maximum, cause you only get enchant stats if you equiped them in you clothing slots, SO, best is Enchant item with highest base attribute stats and equip them and rest leave just leave as they are. And when you changed you Wedding garb to leprechant in increased you stats cause Leprechant enchanted bonus is higher then wedding garbs.

P.S. Cloth Bonus = Base attributes Sum of all clothes you have.
                          Maybe in future they gona count of all wings and clothes enchantment sum too
                          Last edited by Dziastins; 05-10-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

dont waste any money on Dragon souls as the Dragon Skills when done do not work
                            KeyHawk
                            S25 Stormthrone
                            Paladin

Comment

I dont see Angelina in wheel of luck

Please delete post, i see her now ^^
                              Last edited by Kalma1986; 05-10-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X