Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Be a Tycoon, Ride Floe Hunter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a Tycoon, Ride Floe Hunter!

The 3rd Cross-server Tournament will kick off on May 14th, at 10 AM (server time). To help you prepare for the tournament, we are holding a series events as follows. The winner of Tycoon will even have a chance walk away with the new mount, Floe Hunter!

Click here for details regarding the upcoming Cross-server Tournament.

New Mount: Floe Hunter

Click image for larger version

Name:	mount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1749398

Floe Hunter, the precious white tiger, is the holy beast of the northern continent.
    Skill: has 20% chance to increase player ATK by 10%

Name:	1.png
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1749399

Resource Tycoon

Duration: May 12th to 16th (server time)
    Server: S1 to S165
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Floe Hunter, Lvl. 60 Royal Equipment Print, and many other rare items!

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	1749400

- Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystal, and Synth Scrolls.
    - Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Aegis Shards, Synth Scroll, Soulstones, and Blessed Stone.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	QQ??20140513100554.png
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1749474

- Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	4.png
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1749402

Find out how to acquire each resource via the in-game Tycoon menu.

Djinni's Merchants

Description: Buy items with Darics from the Djinni's Merchants for a discounted price; they will be up to 60% off.

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	1749403

- Darics can be obtained from Today's Gift, Total Recharge Reward, and Fishing Soul, or by exchanging Diamonds or Vouchers at a 1:1 rate. If you have remaining Shamrocks from previous events, you can exchange them into Darics in the Hot Events menu.
    - Click the “Refresh” button for a chance to buy different discounted items. The commodities include Incinerator Shard, Lvl. 4 Cherubstone, Lvl. 4 Holy Crystal, Lvl. 5 Superior Gem Chest, Lvl. 5 Common Gem Chest, Blessed Stone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Refining Stone, Runestone, Soulstone, Aegis Shard, Angel Tears, Gold, and many more.
    - The remaining Darics can be used in future events.

New Clothing: Incinerator

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1749404

Base attributes: HP +5000, PATK +1600, MATK +1600, PDEF +1200, MDEF +1200, Agility +360

Today's Gift

Description: Login every day to get Darics!

Name:	7.png
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1749405

Total Recharge Reward

Description: Cumulatively recharge certain amounts during the event to get Darics and other rewards!

Name:	8.png
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	1749406

Fishing Soul

Description: Play Tidal Pool every day to win extra Soulstones, Blessed Stone and many other rare items!

Name:	9.png
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1749407

More exciting events will be heading your way from May 12th to 16th. Check them out in game!

the new mount stat is awesome, but this gonna be the most expensive tycoon.

now we are having tycoon without group buy which can supply us with a cheapest price, and we dont have a helpful hot events that used support us to get the higher score for tycoon. there used to be Team arena Hot events that gives us dragon crest and Upgrade Heroes Hot Event that will help us a lot giving bless stone.

and they put a higher score,,, 42000pts without those help tools. why keep giving us more events that keep getting expensive more and more, developers.
    my comment for this event,,, its too expensive, i cant afford to catch up your event =(

Comment

i still clearly remember, the first tycoon need 34000pts, and the second need 38000pts and now 42000pts. its cruel =( you dont care us, who keep participating in every events that donating our money to appreciated your hardwork. i just bit disappointed =(

Comment

for soulstone it is writen that it counted what we get from raider.
        i want to ask,,, how our points counted from raider ? we raid and synth and get chest,,, so far i noticed what i got from raider didnt counted to tycoon points because what we get is a chest and everything from chest didnt counted. i checked my soulstone points at tycoon before and after i collecting the chest from what i synth from raider,,, and there is no different for my soulstone point at tycoon before and after. please explain this. thank you
        Last edited by seleneguo; 05-12-2014, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
          i still clearly remember, the first tycoon need 34000pts, and the second need 38000pts and now 42000pts. its cruel =( you dont care us, who keep participating in every events that donating our money to appreciated your hardwork. i just bit disappointed =(
          Hey...they only care about your money what else ?

Comment

Why official announcement says 38k advanced prize and ingame is 42k?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

Fishing Soul

Description: Play Tidal Pool every day to win extra Soulstones, Blessed Stone and many other rare items!

Realy 1000 tidal points rewarded x90 soulstone

or u mean total
              Last edited by R28228615; 05-12-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

They will need to reset Tycoon to adjust the adv points i would say lol
                KeyHawk
                S25 Stormthrone
                Paladin

Comment

I really like the game, and mini games, but these events are just getting way too expensive. $400+ for a single event to have a snowflakes chance in hell? Really? Show some appreciation to even those small cashers.
                  I don't mind supporting the developers as a medium casher, but if these events keep going like this, only heavy cashers will be left with nothing to do because everyone else on their servers will get sick of it and leave. Open your eyes
                  S146 Galvine

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
                    They will need to reset Tycoon to adjust the adv points i would say lol
                    Originally posted by brotherhawk View Post
                    I really like the game, and mini games, but these events are just getting way too expensive. $400+ for a single event to have a snowflakes chance in hell? Really? Show some appreciation to even those small cashers.
                    I don't mind supporting the developers as a medium casher, but if these events keep going like this, only heavy cashers will be left with nothing to do because everyone else on their servers will get sick of it and leave. Open your eyes
                    You two did it on purpose? Click image for larger version

Name:	46435268.jpg
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1687718

Comment

You have stats of that mount wrong again lol, do you even look and check what you write in here? Its much more OP than you write...
                      Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                      S75 Whitewater Camp
                      Mystic lvl 73
                      800k BR
                      Zodiac: , ,
                      Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Originally posted by

[COLOR=#ff8c00
                        Fishing Soul[/COLOR]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86117[/ATTACH]

More exciting events will be heading your way from May 12th to 16th. Check them out in game!

Name:	ScreenShot076.jpg
Size:	595.4 KB
ID:	1687725
                        i didnt get 90 soulstone ? and also the grand prize point is 42000pts not 38000pts. how do you responsible for what you post here ?

Comment

the last tycoon... the 1st and 2nd prize you got mounts, now only the winner gets it.... thats a major rip off ...

Comment

i was on during the prize reward at 22.00 at tycoon event but was not able to collect in tycoon, yet i was able to get in soulstone and angel tears. I was ranked in tycoon.

Comment

why are the events open only for S1-S165? What about S166, S167 and S168? we would like to participate as well

Comment

Working...
                              X