Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R244375573
    It is a pay-to-rank system at first. You have so many attempts, but can buy more to get more points for ranking. You also pay to by-pass those you can not beat in a fight and hopefully get more points.

After the 3 day points ranking ends the real fight begins where the best fighter wins. So it is basically a pay-to-enter event.
    That's exactly what it is, so unless you plan on having close to 1mil BR by the time the event starts (well now) to compete with GT Arcade save your diamonds they can be better spent elsewere.

BTW, How many "Free Refreshes" do you get? Is that just once per the three days or once overall? I missed all the last tournaments since I was always out of town and can't find it anywhere. (As though I'll rank in top <-----NON CASHER)

Update, I figured it out get one free refreshes and you get to spend diamonds for extra turns. lol so i guess I'll beat the first two bottom tears and call it a day :P

AngelFace
    S3-Prospera's Bounty
    Last edited by RainbowKiller25; 05-14-2014, 03:49 PM.
    AngelFace in The Void
    S3-Prospera's Bounty
    Sorcerer LVL 66
    20 Bucks is all I will ever spend on a browser game :P

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCore24 View Post
      How Can we join??? There isn't any pop up window about the tournament to [S2]Sylvia's Copse... If you can let us know.

Thanks in advance

IGN:XxDarkCorexX
      Server:[S2]Sylvia's Copse
      Mine showed up as "tournament" at the top with the 20 other things up there like Arena, Cross Server, Twilight Clash etc

I almost missed it we have so much stuff up there :P
      AngelFace in The Void
      S3-Prospera's Bounty
      Sorcerer LVL 66

Comment

s122 has no tournament this time either but we had it last time.. is it because its bugged??? and are we going to be compensated ...?

Comment

League of Bugs..
          My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
          But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Well, that's poor design.
            As near as my guild can determine, your selection of opponents in this initial rounds seems to be based largely on your level. Which means lower level players have a significant advantage trying to clear the board compared to higher level players, as they'll be facing lower level players...who are more likely to be inactive/less active players, who may not have taken advantage of/been around for some of the newer features.

Since higher tier opponents gives more points, this means lower level players are more likely than higher level players to make it into the final tournament. Where, of course, since THEIR they have no such advantage in opponent selection advantage, they'll basically be a waste of space and summarily destroyed by their opponents. As far as I've heard, only person able to come close to clearing their board in our guild was a lvl 61 with around 200k BR. There's a reason around half the people in the top 100 are (currently) lvl 65 or under, and a bunch are below 60... and they don't have particularly high BR for their level.

Comment

S143 >>> CS not working
              neither the tournament
              PLEASE FIX THIS !!!

Comment

We didn't get compensation for the last time events were bugged when they added Dragonsoul. So I would be safe to say.... Nope
                AngelFace in The Void
                S3-Prospera's Bounty
                Sorcerer LVL 66

Comment

Originally posted by GnatB View Post
                  Well, I've already mentioned it to my guildies, but if the next new hero/angel to come out is effectively casher only, (without any of the existing casher only ones becoming effectively available to non-cashers) I'm gone. Coming up to lvl 70, and it's feeling like the only path to new stuff is buying it, not earning it. If I'm at the end of the game, it's time to start doing other things.
                  I am a casher lol, and i said same thing to my guild if next angel is casher only i am out. People are tired of the spend fest my server is dead pretty much due to it.

Comment

I can't play in tournament because said the event has expired ... i don't know why but every time when is the event at me is not working . FIX THE PROBLEM !!!

Comment

same here i invested ******* 2k dia yesterday ...+ what i invested in tycoon for this tournament event ... get it to work !!!
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86735[/ATTACH]

so what is this???
                        Last edited by ValentinaS91; 05-15-2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

You can only compete in tournament between 10:00-22:00 your server time every day of prerounds. Read info about tournament before you make fool of yourself.
                          Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                          S75 Whitewater Camp
                          Mystic lvl 73
                          800k BR
                          Zodiac: , ,
                          Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
                            You can only compete in tournament between 10:00-22:00 your server time every day of prerounds. Read info about tournament before you make fool of yourself.
                            Sure you can , if it WORKS on your server , on most they dont work , I'm not really sure how this thing goes , on 2-3-4-10 server it works on the rest it shows that its up there but when you get in its not working.
                            So good.

[Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Great why not seperate gt arcade, and match up R2games vs kabam lol

Comment

Hmmm... all 10 attempts. Timer says there's over a day left. Try and fight someone and it says the event expired.

Well isn't that nice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (19).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	693.2 KB
ID:	1687822
                                Tigris
                                Mage
                                Kabam - 73

Comment

Working...
                                X