Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Maintenance 5/16

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Server Maintenance 5/16

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Due to a system upgrade, [S1-Nocturna's Tear] will undergo maintenance on 5/15 at 23:00 EDT (5/16 04:00 GMT / 5/16 11:00 GMT+8 / 5/15 20:00 PM PDT).

Maintenance is expected to last 2 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will be providing a compensation pack for those affected. We hope to see you all back in the game as soon as the maintenance is over.

Regards,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

That is so last min without any notice. How does the compensation varies where the Tycoon hot events at 22:00 which I have collected halfway won't be there after reset 23:59.

Why can't schedule the system maintenance after reset which won't affected everyone rewards.

Comment

it has been 2 hours? will it be longer?

Comment

yea been almost 3 hrs here and still cant login, will i be able to log back in at all tonight? since i lost my chnce with the tycoon events?

Comment

you should be able to get your rewards when the servers come back up, if not just file a ticket

Comment

Yeah REAL nice timing there.
            Right at a critical time in a major event BAM servers down.
            I can't seem to get into server 7 either ..... in fact I can't seem to see ANY servers.
            Get a life, they said.
            I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

I cannot get to the home page. I can get to the R2games home page but when I click to log in I get a page withw PLAY NOW button you cannot click...??? Is the server still down ???

Comment

i have same problem like Lady_Stephanos, but on server 17 EU, somebody can tell me what can i do?

Comment

why still on maintenance??????

Comment

are any servers working?

Comment

bonjour , j'en ai marre de vos maintenance , moi je suis francais et quand vous remettez le jeu , et ben je loupe tout . je met du fric dans votre jeu , donc il faudrait faire un gros effort pour les compensations car pour l'instant elles sont ridicules par rapport au fric que je met dans votre jeu . mon pseudo flyers sur s25

Comment

still can't log in... will not load :-(

Comment

its been more than 8 hours now thanks LOA ops team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our arena and clash of might daily reward did not reset, are attempts for arena did not reset (hence no arena the day of domination) and finally neither did our daily gemology rewards the chest with gems for reaching certain point totals. So your compensation for some is lacking since we lost many game functions today!

Lost over 600 vouchers alone for clash, so you compensation doesn't take into account the game functions that did not reset.

Comment

Can't get in either...so sad!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X