Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hours after last match ended so tomorrow at some point I would think 2300 server time?

Comment

so everything that comes to this game now you have to pay for with money. guess the beginning was only a test to see how many players they could get before actually charging to participate in anything
      IGN: Kaiyane
      Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Final two opinions?.. i think PewPewLazers vs BlackLotus team

Comment

where to get wager reward?of team tournament battles

Comment

R2 tell me something 1:how come trust in future event not is bugged for recharge money
            2: or use my voucherss
            3:how come progress in this game if are all event is bugged
            4:TELL MY ONE RAISON FOR CONTINUING TO PLAY HERE
            S85-kallul

Comment

I log in ... roll chest and play 1/2 match log out get 32K poin to exchange ???

Is that Bug in Cross Server

Comment

Originally posted by Mioma View Post
                How can u retrieve ur wager i bet on a few battle but i didnt get the Rare Stone Chest.
                Now i use up my voucher and didnt get anything in return
                Same here, there doesn't seem to be any way to collect

Comment

no rewards from wages..been waiting for over 12 hours...second place was nice reward but we cant collect any of the large bids we made...

Comment

Dear GM

Is there anyway to collect wager in Team Tournament ? If there is no way to collect, please don't make the option for wager and pelase do return my voucher back.
                    IGN: Shivaa
                    Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

wagers reewards
                      when are the y coming

Comment

Im Still waiting to be able to collect wager reward, other wise i wanna my 1k voucher refound i know that isnt much but for a non-vip like myself it help alot!
                        I would appreciate a reply, like many others.

With best regard.
                        Active
                        League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mioma Lv. 79 (Breserker)
                        League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mimi Lv. 72 (Hunter) [diferrent account]

Inactive
                        Wartune - [229] Saber Dunes : Mioma Lv. 67 (Archer)
                        Monkey King - Alpha Test : Mioma Lv. 70 (Monkey)

Comment

Really, where are the wager chests? I am owed 5 chests, 1 bad wager and 2 good wagers I made. Either chests or refund of vouchers and some kind of compensation for having to wait so long for whatever your decision is. This is ridiculous that TT has been completed for what 4 days now, and we still have not received our wager chests. This is an unacceptable practice!

Comment

No payout from wagers made, and the page is gone now.. Thank you very much, i think next time i wont bother to waste my money

Comment

it wont let me collect my first recharge reward even though i bought 500 diamonds! how do i get it?

Comment

Team Tournament – Wager prizes for Team Tournament could not be collected. This issue will be fixed by Monday and we will be providing a compensation pack soon thereafter.

Comment

Working...
                                X