Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the balances with BRs??? I mean if any low BR hero will challenge high BR hero will have full unbalance....
    ||||

Comment

Originally posted by R246058137 View Post
      this is stupid because we already know who will be winner of this ... 1st guy from tournament event and hes memebers ofc because noone can beat him... so where is point? u should make this tournament for each server not cross server it would be more fair and fun when noone know winners , or make 50-55 55-59 60-69 70-75
      I don't think the event being for each server will help much. Don't know how is in the other servers but in mine we have that 1 guy with huge br and it is known his team will win for sure..... So no mystery there too. The lvl separation thought might work....
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
        Got the money ? -> Sure ? -> Get to the wining .

Have no money ? -> Check. -> You aint wining anything ever period .

Event done. Thank you very much .

why should u expect to win anything if u haven't spend anything? thanks for leeching on us.
        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
          hoping so much it will be like domination system, so the strongest team from each server can participated here,,, not like tournament cross server system that based by thick pocket players
          don't agree, even u spend a ton on rebuy in tournament, if u are not strong enough, u simply just can't win. burning lost this time, I'm sure he brought a lot attempt with diamond, didn't help at all.
          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

i hope its like when you lose a fight u get another chance to fight the other losing team then advance that way instead of losing one fight and your team is done and out of the game. its more fair that way specially for non cashers.

Comment

So... can we bet? hehehe

Comment

Wonderful!! Another "We don't care about non/light chasers Event"

Comment

yeah i agree with that. how can we compete with the champ of tourney. there should be some bracket lv or BR.
                  if we not grouping into bracket ( lv or BR ) then its like tourney, the higher BR who win Alecta.

its totally Unfair

Comment

Dear GM S58 has a few active players. Please Merge it

Comment

Hope they will change the rules because doing "- -" damage is equal to heal the enemy.
                      Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by kiNgofjuNk View Post
                        Hope they will change the rules because doing "- -" damage is equal to heal the enemy.
                        Uhm, that's because you DID heal the enemy. If you're really curious you can turn off the log mode and watch the actual fights. If his healer heals his team for more damage than you actually do, he'll end up healther after the fight than he was before it. i.e. you dealt negative damage.

That said, it's sort of amusing that the healers are just twiddling their thumbs between fights. You'd think you should slowly heal over time or something as long as you still have a healer alive.

Comment

Originally posted by GnatB View Post
                          Uhm, that's because you DID heal the enemy. If you're really curious you can turn off the log mode and watch the actual fights. If his healer heals his team for more damage than you actually do, he'll end up healther after the fight than he was before it. i.e. you dealt negative damage.

That said, it's sort of amusing that the healers are just twiddling their thumbs between fights. You'd think you should slowly heal over time or something as long as you still have a healer alive.
                          Yes I know that. But you can't just compare with thous people... burning 1.2mil B.R. and like this dude " http://s2-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...7536ac861dd144 "
                          Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

LoA events mostly for hard cashers, so for non hard cashers just accept what you can have... and i'm one of the non hard cashers ^^

Comment

Thats why they have to have this price... cuz 1mil Battle Ratting its not enough... lets give them everything and quit game ? If we want to compare and be at the top we have to fight bro.
                              Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
                                why should u expect to win anything if u haven't spend anything? thanks for leeching on us.
                                Is that your response to everything for games like this?

Yes this is a PAY 2 WIN game like most of the others, but the huge gap between Hard Cashers - Light Cashers - Non Cashers is huge, the company doesnt force you to spend on the game, you do what you want with your money.

Yes servers require a little amount of money to keep it running but for a game that runs on a Browser costs next to nothing compared to a client based game which requires bigger and decent servers to run on.

So lets see, hard cashers have had alot more stuff from the content ingame than non cashers, the CS tourney focuses mainly on the hard cashers and now team tourney will do exactly the same. The last FREE angel was Nyssa no other angels since, the rest gotta be a casher and spend shedloads of diamonds just to get it same with the new heroes too. Also the "free hot events" doesnt even really help to compensate the non chasers lack of catch up to the hard cashers.

Its going to get to a point where light cashers and non cashers are just gunna say screw this game and go elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X