Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In short, you can tell us how we need to do to enroll?

Comment

Is it going to be separate from the other companies servers like GTA games/Armor/facebook?.. ie Tourney only including all of the R2 servers.. Asking out of curiousity

Comment

the DRAW button appears to have bugged. Have used it after the preliminaries it begun the draw and when it stopped there wasnt any selection and nothing shows now that anything has been done... is it normal?

Comment

No mine over on s115 - Hope Abandoned. clicked start, it kept spinning letters. I clicked stop and they disappeared. did it again start then stop. refreshed page, and start and stop were greyed out. is it bugged or normal to be like 'what the heck!'
          Adr3naline
          9 mill BR - Guild (Razor) - LoA
          Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Comment

how can so 4 days ago zarediy VIP yet gone take money and do not fix it

Comment

how can so 4 days ago zarediy VIP yet gone take money and do not fix it. Sarvar is (s47 metamorphosis)

Comment

its pretty bad when you offer diamonds for free if people fill out survet's and they do but get nothing in return bogus

Comment

Phase 2 bugged? First match said it started at 13:00, but it (and matches 2-6) have already finished?

(when I logged in 9:00ish only match 1 was over, now at 9:30 the next 5 are also over.... think there's a bug in your clock...)

Comment

hhaha bug bug bug one party can join 4 ~ 5 clone team Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	1688519
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	1688520

Comment

sorry for using the wrong thread but I do not know where to look. ... There was a compensation because of server problem and said to log in to get the compensation pack/ my question is log in where?

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                        So it's basically Twilight Clash except you use teams instead of Guilds.
                        Format looks a lot like Domination than Twilight Clash right now. We can bet on each match which is cool.

Comment

It says it just started but I didn't see how to join it. It's been days and looks the same.

Comment

How many members have the team?

Comment

The bet reward will be the same in the final as at 1st fight??? Because it is easier to determine the winner now than in final where will be most equal teams, though in case of higher rewards I would save my vouchers.
                              Last edited by R242003981; 05-31-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

How can u retrieve ur wager i bet on a few battle but i didnt get the Rare Stone Chest.
                                Now i use up my voucher and didnt get anything in return
                                Active
                                League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mioma Lv. 79 (Breserker)
                                League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mimi Lv. 72 (Hunter) [diferrent account]

Inactive
                                Wartune - [229] Saber Dunes : Mioma Lv. 67 (Archer)
                                Monkey King - Alpha Test : Mioma Lv. 70 (Monkey)

Comment

Working...
                                X