Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Team up to join League of Angel's first Cross-server Team Tournament! Don't miss your chance, the victors will walk away with Angel Alecta and Holy Gear!

Single-server Preliminary

Duration: Sign-up from on days 1 and 2; Preliminary starts on day 3
    Players level 50 or higher can create a team or join other teams on day 1 and 2. The Top 12 teams with the highest Team Battle Rating on each server will qualify for the Single-server Preliminary on day 3.

Cross-server Group Stage

Duration: Days 4 and 5
    The Top 2 point leaders on each server will be eligible for the Cross-server Group Stage. Each team will send one member to fight at a time. Once a member is defeated, another in the team will replace the defeated member to continue the fight until there are no available members left in either team.

Finals

Duration: Days 6 and 7
    The Top 4 teams from each group will qualify for the finals. The best of three system will be adopted for determining the finals winner.

Prizes

The winner of the Team Tournament will walk away with Angel Alecta and a piece of Holy Gear, a new type of equipment with special a equipment skill!

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

• R248768305
    replied
    give us new angel icon

please O2R2 give us new angel icon in arena shop for arena badges,becouse is been along time ago last one.not feir ,becouse now new angels can take just players with credit cards.what about us who dont have one??

Leave a comment:

• R248768305
    replied
    please r2,give us in arena shop new angel icon.is been a long time from last one.

Leave a comment:

• R257911661
    replied
    3ufy71yt74yyty7yi1y111111111111111111111yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Leave a comment:

• R248892193
    replied
    how register for it?

Leave a comment:

• librakorka
    replied
    Dear admins of this game! Why we do not have a chance to compete? as well as other members of the VIP or not you like this broken world just for the money you're making games, not a little for the fun! Thank you anyway are not fair to me and a lot of us as we Vip plan to leave to play anyway because we underestimated if we as a VIP!

Leave a comment:

• R253992373
    replied
    Hey Why my friend in S151 after updated get 1000 diamonds , i in S67 no have diamonts :@

Leave a comment:

• RepomanRegan
    replied
    thing keeps crashing telling me to refresh brozer...over and over....ive refreshed bout 10 times....still screws up

Leave a comment:

• REDTOAST
    replied
    when is the cross tournament coming back

Leave a comment:

• BlazikenFan
    replied
    Anyone else confused on why the Glacial Wolf Shard description says you only need 10 to synth a Soul, but when you try to synth you need 200..?

Leave a comment:

• R250203125
    replied
    Team Tournament – Wager prizes for Team Tournament could not be collected. This issue will be fixed by Monday and we will be providing a compensation pack soon thereafter.

Leave a comment:

• xxHudsonxx
    replied
    it wont let me collect my first recharge reward even though i bought 500 diamonds! how do i get it?

Leave a comment:

• Emerald_darkside
    replied
    No payout from wagers made, and the page is gone now.. Thank you very much, i think next time i wont bother to waste my money

Leave a comment:

• Esabria
    replied
    Really, where are the wager chests? I am owed 5 chests, 1 bad wager and 2 good wagers I made. Either chests or refund of vouchers and some kind of compensation for having to wait so long for whatever your decision is. This is ridiculous that TT has been completed for what 4 days now, and we still have not received our wager chests. This is an unacceptable practice!

Leave a comment:

• Mioma
    replied
    Im Still waiting to be able to collect wager reward, other wise i wanna my 1k voucher refound i know that isnt much but for a non-vip like myself it help alot!
    I would appreciate a reply, like many others.

With best regard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X