Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Elite Eternal Spire & Equipment Enchantment (Coming Soon)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your compensation sucks....what the ***.....i lost 4x 120 and u give back 50..come one?!!! give back what we lost...no more....

Comment

I am greatly dissapointed.. those who did their enchantment yesterday will lose all of it .. but those who keep their enchant stone will just keep it . I know cause i still have 35 enchant stone ( EXTRA ) from yesterday . Thats about 100 something extra stone for each part of armor .. BIG GAP there u left us

Comment

well on my acc 2 items stayed enchanted and on 2 enchant dissapeared thanks alot for nice new buggs and guys did ya noiticed enhanced br on all heros after new patch? and in combat thy had 10% less stats than char screen show
        Sweetie

Comment

wow so much for this lame compensation for the bugs screw up that came with patch , it doesnt even compensate the first time rewards for clearing a eternal elite. give back the actual first time rewards we lost.

Comment

get over it they gave their comp even though it sucks shoud had been more douptfull when were doing encant like i did lost nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
              get over it they gave their comp even though it sucks shoud had been more douptfull when were doing encant like i did lost nothing lol
              LOL get over it? There shouldnt have been any bugs in first place when released let alone the huge mess up of it all. The compensation is fail and 99% of us lost the first time rewards and the blitz too, and what ever amount of diamonds ppl used for it too. Now for ppl that spent diamonds on it will flare up more over it coz to be honest that compensation doesnt cover the loss of diamonds either, that can be classed as fraudulent scam. As soon as the issue was found GMs should have warned ppl on game not to touch Eternal Spire Elite until after Reset on game but no warning was issued. So lack of communication from support and GMs caused alot of trouble and im sure alot have lost interest in this game even more with the declining rate of players on all servers as it is.

Alot more needs to be done for this issue but as it stands at current point in time nothing will be done. I know i wont be renewing my VIP or spending any more diamonds on LoA.

Comment

hi i think there is a bug in the enhance ore ....the is no icon to enhance??!!!

Comment

Working...
                X