Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Elite Eternal Spire & Equipment Enchantment (Coming Soon)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Eternal Spire & Equipment Enchantment (Coming Soon)

Introduction

1. Equipment enchantment unlocks at Level 55. Lvl. 40+ legendary equipment or higher can be enchanted.
    2. There are 12 types of enchantment materials, all of which can be obtained from the Elite Dungeons of Eternal Spire.
    3. Each enchantment will increase the equipment stats by a certain percentage of the base stats.

Enchanting Stones

- An "Enchanting Stone" is the item used for enchanting equipment. They are used to raise the "Enchanting points" of the equipment. Every time you use an Enchanting Stone, the equipment has a chance to be successfully Enchanted. The chance of enchantment is based on the amount of Enchanting points the equipment has.
    - There are 12 types of Enchanting Stone, Basic Weapon Enchanting Stone, Adv. Weapon Enchanting Stone, Basic Helm Enchanting Stone, Adv. Helm Enchanting Stone, Basic Mail Enchanting Stone, Adv. Mail Enchanting Stone, Basic Greaves Enchanting Stone, Adv. Greaves Enchanting Stone, Basic Ring Enchanting Stone, Adv. Ring Enchanting Stone, Basic Boot Enchanting Stone, and Adv. Boot Enchanting Stone.
    - Basic Enchanting Stones are used to enchant the equipment to Tier 5. after Tier 6, it will consume Adv. Enchanting Stone.
    - Enchanting Stones can be obtained from the Elite Eternal Spire.

Elite Eternal Spire

1. For each level (e.g. level 1 stage 10) you clear in the Eternal Spire, one Elite Guard will be unlocked.
    2. After you successfully defeat the Elite Guard, you will be rewarded with the corresponding equipment enchantment materials.
    3. Blitz will be available after you clear the dungeon manually.

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

• R269647445
    replied
    hi i think there is a bug in the enhance ore ....the is no icon to enhance??!!!

Leave a comment:

• R24776
    replied
    Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
    get over it they gave their comp even though it sucks shoud had been more douptfull when were doing encant like i did lost nothing lol
    LOL get over it? There shouldnt have been any bugs in first place when released let alone the huge mess up of it all. The compensation is fail and 99% of us lost the first time rewards and the blitz too, and what ever amount of diamonds ppl used for it too. Now for ppl that spent diamonds on it will flare up more over it coz to be honest that compensation doesnt cover the loss of diamonds either, that can be classed as fraudulent scam. As soon as the issue was found GMs should have warned ppl on game not to touch Eternal Spire Elite until after Reset on game but no warning was issued. So lack of communication from support and GMs caused alot of trouble and im sure alot have lost interest in this game even more with the declining rate of players on all servers as it is.

Alot more needs to be done for this issue but as it stands at current point in time nothing will be done. I know i wont be renewing my VIP or spending any more diamonds on LoA.

Leave a comment:

• demonious13
    replied
    get over it they gave their comp even though it sucks shoud had been more douptfull when were doing encant like i did lost nothing lol

Leave a comment:

• R24776
    replied
    wow so much for this lame compensation for the bugs screw up that came with patch , it doesnt even compensate the first time rewards for clearing a eternal elite. give back the actual first time rewards we lost.

Leave a comment:

• Booman666
    replied
    well on my acc 2 items stayed enchanted and on 2 enchant dissapeared thanks alot for nice new buggs and guys did ya noiticed enhanced br on all heros after new patch? and in combat thy had 10% less stats than char screen show

Leave a comment:

• Escaflowne82
    replied
    I am greatly dissapointed.. those who did their enchantment yesterday will lose all of it .. but those who keep their enchant stone will just keep it . I know cause i still have 35 enchant stone ( EXTRA ) from yesterday . Thats about 100 something extra stone for each part of armor .. BIG GAP there u left us

Leave a comment:

• Study_yo
    replied
    your compensation sucks....what the ***.....i lost 4x 120 and u give back 50..come one?!!! give back what we lost...no more....

Leave a comment:

• unlimited497
    replied
    I have no words for this and I am waiting for my guildies to get on and see what has happened. They were already pssed off, now they will be even more + I know few of them said that will quit this game if they don't get back what they have lost

Leave a comment:

• Phatsas
    replied
    Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
    50 enchanted ores compensation?!? Are you F-ing kidding me? Is this for real? You do realize that some of us lost over 1000-1500 in terms of enchant ores these two days, right? Is this some kind of mockery? What a joke... Oh, well...
    Indeed thats by far the worst they could do.... you might aswell not have given us anything, thats insulting!

Leave a comment:

• Drakaran
    replied
    50 enchanted ores compensation?!? Are you F-ing kidding me? Is this for real? You do realize that some of us lost over 1000-1500 in terms of enchant ores these two days, right? Is this some kind of mockery? What a joke... Oh, well...

Leave a comment:

• lilaspisokely
    replied
    Same problem for me, All vanished, all i gained yesterday

My server, the 26 Paradisia's glory

Leave a comment:

• SpecialKiD
    replied
    where are my enchant pts? they dissapered

Leave a comment:

• LoRDoFHeIl
    replied
    I also lose my Enchant point What happened?

Leave a comment:

• eng.zero
    replied
    all the enchant point has been reset again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X