Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Cross-server Team Tournament coming May 28th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the first round is open to specific servers.. so lets say my team of 5.. is number 1 I'd automatically advance to the next round which looks like is the casher event.. but at least I'd make with 4 others to the "tourney" section of tournament as oppose to using my 10 attempts a day winning all 10.. and still not advancing like it is in the cross server tournament(CoM)

Comment

still confused, is this main char vs main char, without heros and angels, or does this involve the char + heroes + angel?

personally i really like the idea of this just being main hero vs main hero. really strips away a lot of the cashers advantages.

Comment

there is no chance for non donator players to win this event, hhh, sometime please make event for non donator player for Fair gaming,,,

its really unfair, why the event alwys for donator players, and when event for non donator players????

Comment

sounds like a nice tournament !! pic's from chinese looks realy great ... and for the ppl who always complain ... get a life or play a diff game.
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

LOL totally agree :P

Comment

Only the high cashers will end up in the finals along with getting Alecta. What I am trying to say is why reward cashers with an awesome tournament they are gonna win anyways along with another price, the Angel Alecta. You gotta keep your whole playerbase interested which you can do by adding "3 random players who PARTICIPATED in the tournament will also recieve Alecta"... The effort is small but the effect is humongous. Be creative!
              League of Angels
              IGN: Takahino (Mystic, Lv6x)
              Server: (S29) Angelic Exile
              Guild: Art of War

Comment

So we can get more infos about the Tournament? Only main chars will fight ( without angel and heros ) ? only the winner team will win Alecta ? some other price´s for the other teams ? ...

Comment

i think alecta isnt winner exclusive. shes available in shop fer 2500 royal marks. i think team tournament winners will get 2500 royal marks each. however, gettin alecta thru winnin team tournament isnt the only way. if you can farm royal marks from solo tournament, you can still have alecta
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                    i think alecta isnt winner exclusive. shes available in shop fer 2500 royal marks. i think team tournament winners will get 2500 royal marks each. however, gettin alecta thru winnin team tournament isnt the only way. if you can farm royal marks from solo tournament, you can still have alecta
                    "Isnt" Mega cashers exclusively but still is Cashers exclusively... Not saying that you need at least 8 months to amass such amount since Chests for Top 50th to 100th gives around 300 Royal Marks.

Comment

I think we all need to stop complaining, im a proud minimal vip player. I dont cash nearly as much as everyone but I do cash smart. $5 or $10 a week is good for me and I still manage to stay in top 8. So for those complaining, stop complaining. The more you complain the crappier the events become. Just saying.. Give better feedback and they give back just the same.

I personally can't wait until May 28th. Lets give Em HELL!!!!! or Die trying
                      Adr3naline
                      9 mill BR - Guild (Razor) - LoA
                      Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Comment

Why do we use only main but the br for the teams is based on main, angels and heroes? Also will guardian angels, worship and emblem buffs still apply?

Comment

i think everything will apply, like in CS war battles
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Did we need to stay Online when the tournament starting ? or it's only Team Leader who need to stay online and we still can see the result ?

and one more ..

what time this even't will starting ?
                            SAKURAKO
                            -MADNESS-
                            S128

Comment

have a quick question do you have to be online when this happen

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
                                "Isnt" Mega cashers exclusively but still is Cashers exclusively... Not saying that you need at least 8 months to amass such amount since Chests for Top 50th to 100th gives around 300 Royal Marks.

you should realy get a life ... because you only nag nag nag ... go play a different game , maybe then you find some comfort in it .... tetris is an idea ???? all have equal benefits on that.
                                S69 Foultusk Lair
                                IGN Jm4nsk1
                                Guild BloodOath
                                Alliance BloodOath
                                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                                X