Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Cross-server Team Tournament coming May 28th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we need to be online? Are we using angels? We dont know the answer to this questions.

Comment

May i ask why on S168 we can't sign up for the event? All the rest of the servers have the option to sign up except us? We have a team ready to join the tournament but we can't sign up, please look into it.
      Thank you.

Comment

i also want to know if we have to be online. im team captain in one of the teams in my server so do i need to be online to do it?.......and what time is it suppose to kick off

Comment

i think match ups will be automated pretty much like domination
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            and i just found out that only main characters can participate. no heroes/party
            Where did you find this information? Please kindly share
            DRAGOS
            PaLaDiN
            (S121) Republic Of Dis
            GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

someone on another thread shared some pics from chinese servers and said with some confidence that only main characters will participate :P

EDIT:

heres the thread, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ng-Soon!/page4

read livestock's post
              Last edited by MagusRynd; 05-27-2014, 04:02 AM.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

mod confirmed on another thread that itll be whole party in the battle, not just main
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
                  May i ask why on S168 we can't sign up for the event? All the rest of the servers have the option to sign up except us? We have a team ready to join the tournament but we can't sign up, please look into it.
                  Thank you.
                  yourr team was best 12 br team?

Comment

other event stupid maked intead try solve all those bugs who stil are
                    now about this event :dear gm why u didnt maked auto fill party with people who already aplyed? explain that to people who lose participate coz 1 idiot left in last minutes just to be sure best team br not participate, where is other 4 peoples from party fault ?
                    you say cross server so give a chance for all to participate not best 12 team (some server have 15 active player other get 50+ )

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                      other event stupid maked intead try solve all those bugs who stil are
                      now about this event :dear gm why u didnt maked auto fill party with people who already aplyed? explain that to people who lose participate coz 1 idiot left in last minutes just to be sure best team br not participate, where is other 4 peoples from party fault ?
                      you say cross server so give a chance for all to participate not best 12 team (some server have 15 active player other get 50+ )
                      this is the reason why captain has the right to select memebers. he shouldnt have selected such a person in the first place. and even if he selected, and such a thing happened, the captain must have had received few (if not more) applications from other players to join the team. he can accept any of those in the event someone leaves. and if captain was not present to do that, then it's that captain's fault, not this tournament's.

this actually seems a fair tournament so far. dunno bou CS groups yet. if you can purchase attempts there, like in solo tournament, then this one would suck too.
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

can a gm explain us how damage is calculate?

Comment

i want to know if we're suppose to be online to do it or if its auto like domination as its starts at 1pm and i will be out then

Comment

no need be online

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                              can a gm explain us how damage is calculate?
                              its only a numerical representation of what's happenin inside the battle. it's not actual dmg that both parties deal to each other. you can check battles after log finishes, to see what happened inside
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by alanna1564 View Post
                                i want to know if we're suppose to be online to do it or if its auto like domination as its starts at 1pm and i will be out then
                                it's automated like domination. however, you can't set yer party formation. also, if yer captain and hasnt given formation rights to anyone, you wont be able to change team formation as well
                                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                                Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                                X