Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1st Cross-server Team Tournament coming May 28th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so far disappointing, like dom predictable outcome with no real excitement...... BORING

thought it was only going to be mains like edge had said in another forum, now that would have been nice
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Draw is not working for us.

s49

Comment

Players appear to be regaining not just 5% HP, but gaining Attack Power inbetween rounds. I just fought a player that I have an 80K BR advantage over, that I fight on a DAILY BASIS here, that was suddenly hitting 10-20K harder than me, in tournament. That does not happen, ever. If this is so, then yes, it can benefit everyone...but it needs to be STATED, so that lineup choices can be altered.

Comment

Originally posted by R253362793 View Post
          Players appear to be regaining not just 5% HP, but gaining Attack Power inbetween rounds. I just fought a player that I have an 80K BR advantage over, that I fight on a DAILY BASIS here, that was suddenly hitting 10-20K harder than me, in tournament. That does not happen, ever. If this is so, then yes, it can benefit everyone...but it needs to be STATED, so that lineup choices can be altered.
          press "check battle" link and you will see

for example he did 100k damage and you 90k ... then minigame will show that you doing 9k and he 10k

Comment

I have a question. How do we sign up for this cross server team tournament? I've been trying everything but I don't see a button to allow us to register a team for this event. I'm in server 169: Ashstone Valley

Comment

On 155 we cant see Cross Server Grupes , its blank nothing... please fix it before it starts.
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

you cant even run cross server, forget about team tournament working ..... and the bugs on Twilight Clash? fuggedabout it!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
                  press "check battle" link and you will see

for example he did 100k damage and you 90k ... then minigame will show that you doing 9k and he 10k
                  That does nothing to address what I just stated. The player mentioned does not DO, nor did he ever do, more dmg than me.

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                    its only a numerical representation of what's happenin inside the battle. it's not actual dmg that both parties deal to each other. you can check battles after log finishes, to see what happened inside
                    i checked and is very normaly to be 15k vs 210k damage between people weak vs strongest stats and that happen with that people vs all other from team

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                      On 155 we cant see Cross Server Grupes , its blank nothing... please fix it before it starts.
                      same on s75, tournament window is empty of team and schedule today :/

Comment

yep as Leader of 1st team above said on S75 its blank and nothing can be done in there. I ended up with my team 2nd in preliminaries, also pressed draw button in night and it didn't pick any letter.
                        Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                        S75 Whitewater Camp
                        Mystic lvl 73
                        800k BR
                        Zodiac: , ,
                        Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Group stage is buggeeeeeed ! We are assigned to no group!! It says Group undefined !

This is a screeen ! Please fix !
                          http://screenshooter.net/4788748/jfyglrv

Comment

I thought it was just me but I guess its not .... at least I know that I now did nothing wrong. All that work and preparation for potentially no group stage
                            IGN: - Epiphany
                            Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory
                            Guild: Creators

Comment

Is the Tournament Hang ?
                              After match 3, no points being awarded and cant see match 4
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by hexorz; 05-29-2014, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hexorz View Post
                                Is the Tournament Hang ?
                                After match 3, no points being awarded and cant see match 4
                                Think so. After match 3 - no more games. But funny thing is it counts losses. So we got 3 wins and now match 4 and 5 which are not played it automatically counts as losses...

Comment

Working...
                                X