Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Cross-server Team Tournament coming May 28th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalium View Post
    How do we collect wagers? Will it be sebd to our mail box? Can someone say something about it cos wagered 2000 vouchers and won all.... And reward chest didnt arrived yet
    yep same problem here i hope they fix soon

Comment

rewards are to colect 2 hrs after last match so circa about at 6 pm

Comment

all fights are over , so now any1 can tell me how i can collect my wagers?they send to mail box or...we need to o collect them , i dont see any option for them ...can someone explain if knows?

Comment

Originally posted by R253018065 View Post
          all fights are over , so now any1 can tell me how i can collect my wagers?they send to mail box or...we need to o collect them , i dont see any option for them ...can someone explain if knows?
          same problem here, I hope the moderating team can answer?

Comment

But guys did you saw the grand final? how is it possible that Inuwashi (1,3 mil BR) hit Ether (694k BR) only with 3k damage and Ether hits him with 600k damageand kills 2 more and barely hit
            ??? Can anybody explain me this ???

Comment

smimple inu had not a guaris ether didor she had confuse wich means inus power turned against him

Comment

thats a stupid answer
                Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
                smimple inu had not a guaris ether didor she had confuse wich means inus power turned against him

Comment

Originally posted by R246138761 View Post
                  But guys did you saw the grand final? how is it possible that Inuwashi (1,3 mil BR) hit Ether (694k BR) only with 3k damage and Ether hits him with 600k damageand kills 2 more and barely hit
                  ??? Can anybody explain me this ???
                  have you ever seen ether's fights? ill share a link, and youll know how ether (with 694k BR) defeated inuwashi (with 1.3M BR)
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

http://s2-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...65369601b15b73

here you go, R246138761. the answer is hecate
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post

inu had aswell hecate same stats almost to ether

Comment

Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
                        inu had aswell hecate same stats almost to ether
                        ether is usin hecate well. she has only herself and hecate, which means only these two get all the heals. inu, judgin by his BR, had everyone in his party. hecate can only heal two, means others were takin dmg over time. in the end he lost. and im not so sure if inu's hecate had same stats as ether
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Same problem here no rewards from wagers and spent there over 2k vouchers + in reward from TT i got only chest and emblem missing.........Some dev look into this.
                          Sweetie

Comment

reduce alecta price to 1500 royal marks pls.. 2500 is TOO SiCkkkk

Comment

ether is usin hecate well. she has only herself and hecate, which means only these two get all the heals. inu, judgin by his BR, had everyone in his party. hecate can only heal two, means others were takin dmg over time. in the end he lost. and im not so sure if inu's hecate had same stats as ether
                              but sry, hecate is to mutch overpower and i think this make the game die!!!

Isnt ok that guy wit only 2 hero,s smaler Angel and half BR can kill other guy within 1100k BR.
                              In the future more and more wil go this way....

Hecate need fast any Update. Maybe same Djinni, healt on 100 Rage and dont 100 Rage hit enemy. Or around this rules.
                              But it mut makes sure that guys play wit 5 heros and alot more BR to win.
                              When not more and more guys will end this game

Comment

This Fight was on Tournament? If yes easy way for ether to win this fight , if he got 2 fights before , he got 2x 5% regen!

Comment

Working...
                                X