Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Cross-server Team Tournament coming May 28th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are u reported also, that me, and few many in my server was not online when u sent out the rewards from the knockout matches, and we did not receivd our excalibur emblem and the top16 chest...

Comment

• why i didnt get the wages chest till now ?

Comment

• well i hope it was 1st and last team tournament............i can live without my 2k vouchers from wagers but top 16 reward from knockouts and personal rank reward nope.......
        Sweetie

Comment

• S118 Evil's Bane - also not able to collect winnings from the bets.

Comment

• S66 Boreal Woods - Still not able to collect wager winnings. Please do not hand out some lousy compensation that rewards people who didn't wager. Just get your ***** right.

Comment

• S106 Mana City- i wasn''t able to colect the waggers so i hope you will fix this problem because i invested some vouchers in those waggers and i wanna get my rewards

Comment

• Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                http://s2-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...65369601b15b73

here you go, R246138761. the answer is hecate
                The only problem with this fight is the aegis. With Cancer, Virgo or even Taurus you could win it.
                Last edited by Djigovski; 06-08-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• aegis will have least impact on this fight. at least ones you mentioned
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

• Least? Virgo and Taurus probably yes compared to this huge healing. Though if cancer stuns Hecate = 2 turns without healing(I counted 3 healings between angel attacks). And I noticed how your opponent's main was below half hp by some point of the battle no matter of the healing.

Comment

• Are we going to get our wagers back today? It's been weeks now so I would really appreciate knowing soon please. River

Comment

• Waggers recived by mail. All there

Comment

Working...
                        X