Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Prepare for Team Tournament, Win Godly Gear & Easter Bunny!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I can survive to not quit this game because of the event

Why does 1milion B.R. Players need thous stuff because we the WEAKINGS with 400-800k B.R. can't defeat them already ?

We are trolling but... we have a reason that THIS EVENT DOES NOT BOOST THE PLAYERS MORAL TO PLAY!

P.S. - The game is awesome I won't quit it for this silly thing. Anyway I can not compare to players with 1.2mil B.R. even if I sell my house.
    Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      that is somethin else. those are points rewards. you get them on gettin required points, regardless of your rank
      Can you make a screen shot?
      As I can see I never seen Adv. Prices only single reward for Cumulative Prices.

Comment

i cant understand why on bloomberg they always say europe is recession stricken, unemployment is high, bla, bla, and bla :P

(just kiddin. no offence)
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by adamusph View Post
          Can you make a screen shot?
          As I can see I never seen Adv. Prices only single reward for Cumulative Prices.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	467.9 KB
ID:	1688355

this pic is the pts reward, that youre talkin bou. these are given based on your pts not your rank

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	483.4 KB
ID:	1688354

now this pic is rank rewards. if you can see that green text '52000', it means you have to first get those 52000 pts and then that rank to get these rewards

hope this clears
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
            I am one of the few all-but free players that rank over #20 on Com...out best "free player" has his VIP and diamonds donated to him by someone else.

My server is all but barren of players, but the top 3 think that they can compete in the casher team domination...with a "free pass" to other players. Our best has ALMOST 520K...the idiot. I passed at 443K..he will be eliminated round 1, but is certain he will win...

I have net a 55 with nearly 700K in CS, anther 67 who berates everyone for slacking while he wants everyone to protect his mining, others who believe that control of the RIGHT SIDE mine guarantees victory, NUMEROUS other 64+ who are such wimps that they run from fights except to protect THEIR mine from team mates. SOME team mates tell you they will fight you in CS...? Others want your home address to beat you to a pulp or kill you because they think that owning 2 side mines is a winning combo.

BUT HEY, the cashers know everything. Cash is king here, but newer cashers think they have a chance---the fools, now 1.2 MILLION BR's fight their team mates for control of a mine. BUT other cashers think control of the other 2 or 3 mines will win the CS...wrong.

500+ servers and most are dead. Anyone wonder why?

EDIT

OMFG...the fool just announced he spent $300 to gain another 50K BR...now I am 200K BR better than everyone here BOW to me....OMFG PM'd some of us to tell us that we better spend some cash to get better or WE would not be on his team LOL

Dude
            1)you need lesson in CS:
            2)dont find faults if you have no soulution to it. You want to rule without paying? Go make your own game.
            3)some ppl have have money to buy mercedes. some go public transport..this game like a road. you take public transport or some guys 1.2m BR takes the mercedes(bugatti veyron in his case). so don't expect mercedes seats inside public bus
            Last edited by R264302205; 05-26-2014, 07:04 AM. Reason: To add more content
            DRAGOS
            PaLaDiN
            (S121) Republic Of Dis
            GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

is this some kind of joke as soon as event start someone already got 52k points yea like anyone has a chance u really outdid ur selves with this event wht not just make it a cashier game cause no might as well leave
              IGN: Chaos
              Server: s74
              Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

lollllllllllllll, very stupid ideaaaaa, cya im donator, but not this time tfuuuu

Comment

Hehe,
                  My friend... They want cashiers to have fun killing the likes of us. Thats why they need guniea pigs like us. We r the sacrifice at the alter of cashiers. Cashier hunt cashier is why this big tournament. CS is where they feed on non cashiers.
                  100 enhance gear. what a joke. even medium cashers cant compete that
                  DRAGOS
                  PaLaDiN
                  (S121) Republic Of Dis
                  GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

those who say own side mines if you cant control centre, dont know a thing bou CS war. theres no way fer you to keep gettin all other three mines every time. and unless you get all three every time, youll lose, still
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

think i'll go back to downloading games...at least players have a chance of being equal without having to sell their soul to get an item.
                      IGN: Kaiyane
                      Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

well, i hope not every tycoon is gonna be CS. may be alternate, if not occasional
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

F..ing **** event.Just start this game from 1 week and i see everything is about P2P.Look like best way is just go and play MMORPG since you have any chance to be equal whit idiots spending money in game!!!!

Comment

Tycoon was probably one of the best if not the best event. Everyone gets something - the free player and the cashers, everyone was happy. What was the point in totally destroying it with this cross server tycoon bul*******? You will still get your money even if it was normal local server tycoon. In fact you will get even more money because ppl usually cash a lot on tycoon even ppl that usually don't do it. Right now on many servers even the heavy cashers are not spending a dime because it's pointless to compete with some ppl that will spend hundreds and thousands of $$$ no matter if it is local or cross server. Arguably, one of the worst decisions that ever happened to this game. You are actually losing money this way. I just keep wondering - what is the point in killing a very good game with dumb a$$ decisions? What is the point in turning active servers into barren wastelands? You realize that you are losing more $$$ this way, right?

Comment

Even timezone specific X-Server Tycoon would have been better than this...the multiple timezones all doing one Tycoon is probably the cause of the timed total point reward not being collectible, everyone hits 14:00 and 22:00 at different times since it's global.
                              Shadowbound
                              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                              League of Angels
                              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                                Even timezone specific X-Server Tycoon would have been better than this...the multiple timezones all doing one Tycoon is probably the cause of the timed total point reward not being collectible, everyone hits 14:00 and 22:00 at different times since it's global.
                                You are probably right, but they should tell us at least when can we collect our rewards...

Comment

Working...
                                X