Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare for Team Tournament, Win Godly Gear & Easter Bunny!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Heavy Cashers Exclusive Event.

Awesome keep it up guys! You're just killing the game!

Comment

PLEASE R2 Answer the question do we have to have all members of a Cross Server tourney team online or does ANYONE need to be online?

Comment

lol even if yer a heavy coiner if your up against developer players where their accounts are made for closed beta tests and its just one click of a mouse and bam! 100k diamonds if they want to.. its just 1's and 0's.. new programs new weapons etc needs to be tested in game and this events is perfect.. two birds in one stone.. test and income..

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          So stupid. IF you can own the center mine by yourself without getting killed you win CS. IF not, even owning the 3 outer mines because a level 72 968K BR owns the center mine is a loss. Tried it lost it...the enemy was swarming outer mines and not getting anything cause of that block...a 400 point loss. BUT it is not your fault for lesser BR's not helping YOU own a side mine.

CS requires a point majority with control of the center mine. YOU sound like the level 67 who cusses out everyone who does not support and defend his mining a side mine. It is always everyone else's fault for a loss because you would not fight players who were controlling the middle even when they could not hurt you. A good team effort won a MASSIVE OP enemy who had 5 players fighting for control of top...we let them mine and had mid and bot...a 500 point win.

YOUR solution? is what? spend more? Have everyone defend your loss? COME on...give us the winning formula! Show us how owning the right side mine in Transport mode is a win, or how owning bot and their home is a win in mining mode. Show us every CS! We need to know why every loss is the fault of every person under you in level and BR because you can not help to own the most important mine in CS. Are your wins unbalanced? Or are they because the enemy can not handle the other strong or weak players who actually win the fight and allow you to mine a few points?

#1 losing or even #1 overall does not make you a winner if your team loses.

Some people die to defend carts or to defend mines. A crappy 65 can own a mine with team help. Swarm wins when 3 vs 8...but you will never face a swarm living in a side mine. YES you have to control middle and another mine for a assured win, but the middle mine assures a win. BUT HEY, ignore every one....YOU know better

I may be a almost free player ...level 63 with a ****** 450K BR. But I at least WE try to fight to control the middle against people who cash and have 8 levels and or 200+K BR on us. BUT you berate the very players who actually win the CS for you to own your pointless mine.

I do wish that team chat was monitored...people like you not only cuss out your team, you actually threaten your team mates with beat downs and kill threats because we believe that control of the middle mine is more important than you getting #1 as loser.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1111.png
Views:	1
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	1688371 Thanks for your wonderful ideas. This is my win vs loss.... n win doesn't come without effort.. just I think your strategy is wrong. N if you ever see me in CS I'm always at right mine. It's not for selfish win. It's a strategy which I'm afraid is hard to explain here. But thanks for your efforts to try and make me understand.

Best of luck

Dragos
          S121-
          BR 410k
          Last edited by Shantypuri; 05-26-2014, 07:26 PM. Reason: missed my name
          VALE
          BeRSeRKeR
          (S121) Republic Of Dis
          GuiLD : ShaDuR

♥Never GIVE UP, Fix MISTAKES & Keep STEPPING♥

Comment

Originally posted by R26173703 View Post
            PLEASE R2 Answer the question do we have to have all members of a Cross Server tourney team online or does ANYONE need to be online?
            its automatic u dont need to be online
            KeyHawk
            S25 Stormthrone
            Paladin

Comment

common it isnt fair i cant recharge diamonds in my country and why should i qualified on top scoreboard if i need 52000 points for reward
              thats wrong please put standards down from now on because it isnt fair to players who cant recharge

Comment

Best game ever.

Comment

what happened to the prizes at 22:00 by Tycoon???? why no awards?

Comment

r2 games can you do something about Group Ticket's, totaly useless !@#$$% that only takes space in bag. Can you at least sell 1 lvl gems for 2000 Group Ticket's or made *delete* button for this .... stuff.

Comment

Not just cs tycoon, group buy, but also century value pack event for 1h or so only, with *20 times buyout on everything.

thats how the game is played ... just lol r2!

Comment

hol van a rose essence?

Comment

your min 52k point is ridiculous. just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by R247381973 View Post
                            Not just cs tycoon, group buy, but also century value pack event for 1h or so only, with *20 times buyout on everything.

thats how the game is played ... just lol r2!
                            I saw that, you can't half tell that someone has a friend that's a dev, opened up that event for just long enough so they could get ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantypuri View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]88572[/ATTACH] Thanks for your wonderful ideas. This is my win vs loss.... n win doesn't come without effort.. just I think your strategy is wrong. N if you ever see me in CS I'm always at right mine. It's not for selfish win. It's a strategy which I'm afraid is hard to explain here. But thanks for your efforts to try and make me understand.
                              actually if you just keep going blindly on right mine you are one of biggest reason probably why cs match is lost sometimes. it all depends situation . if for example enemy team has player like like niddhog,koko,trande,lylith,moratia or any other big players avoiding him and blocking whit 2 or 3 players to stop mining/blocking is pretty much only option for winning if your team have average team,but missing big ones. moving around is only solution by then if wanting to fight back on getting points... but most of the times team just give up on that situation and go do their personal points only since saw big one . we can't win must give up because i can't mine since getting killed we lost. that's what most think ... this is what i have seen whit around 550+ or 600+ fights on cs.. dunno exact amount since it reseted some point. and about tycoon... this event would be allright if those equipment effects would be removed. once they come out i have to personally really consider if this game is anymore worth of playing,but prob staying to see how broken those effects of tycoon weapons/Rings are in cs and other fights. hecate was already going overboard whit adding new troop and now this...
                              League of angels Rain s114
                              Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                              sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                              chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

if those who spend get the same stuff that we free players get, then why would they spend in the first place. i think everyone should be realist, and understand that theyre payin to get ahead of us, of the crowd. im here to only work on my party, not to focus on what others are gettin
                                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                                Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                                X