Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepare for Team Tournament, Win Godly Gear & Easter Bunny!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    if those who spend get the same stuff that we free players get, then why would they spend in the first place. i think everyone should be realist, and understand that theyre payin to get ahead of us, of the crowd. im here to only work on my party, not to focus on what others are gettin
    you are right about this,but there should be also limit how much more powerful things are added on game. it's starting go direction whit these that only person whit similar items and troops can beat another one unless really lucky. it only gives question what's the point anymore? games should be for fun and adding little extras whit payment, not like completely overwhelming who nobody can't beat even after 20-30 fights fights row unless opponent have same troops and equipments it wont be even game anymore, just spending competition this is currently going direction like that and that's what is troublesome.. personally i was thinking maybe after all buying some stuff later,but not feel like worth of it anymore since game took direction like this.
    League of angels Rain s114
    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
    sense of sanity comes from insanity.
    chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

well i like to compete with other free players and casual cashers on my server. i dont go fer that super casher
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
        well i like to compete with other free players and casual cashers on my server. i dont go fer that super casher
        point is not what it does on my own server.. point is what it does on cross server fights since those are completely random. i'm sure everybody enjoys multiple 1 sided wipes instead of fights. that's all i'm concerned.
        League of angels Rain s114
        Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
        sense of sanity comes from insanity.
        chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Well your nice team tournaments is now bugged it frozen b4 4th match in cross stage............. give us compenzation
          Sweetie

Comment

does odin blade exchangeable to mage class weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by R22251896 View Post
              does odin blade exchangeable to mage class weapon?
              Short answer is yes
              My name is Crom. I count the dead even if I am included.
              S13 Valkyries Call. S267 Sea of Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHadley View Post
                Short answer is yes
                no... at last for now....

Comment

in desciption it says it can be ... but like everything on GTA/R2 its not possible ... they **** up and then see if they will or will not fix it
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

it was stated by OP and highlighted in green that weapons are exchangeable in forge, why can't we do the exchange now, not fair to mage users. warrior class already using odin blade in the team tournament

Comment

so how the hell we collect wagers from Team tournamnet... or this is bugged too ?

Comment

all fights are over , so now any1 can tell me how i can collect my wagers?they send to mail box or...we need to o collect them , i dont see any option for them ...can someone explain if knows?

Comment

wait 1 week till they look into it.. then get 40 seraph stone compensation

Comment

i reach 25k points but i don't receive any price..

Comment

Working...
                            X