Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - The Tycoon Issue of 5/27

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and today is again buged,cant get reward ,stop open tones of new server and keep alive those who already exist by fixing those bugs

Comment

hi R2 the same thing as occured again at 14.00 hour wasnt able to collect all mats date 28/05/14 please could you fix and return the missing mats many thx DA

Comment

Originally posted by R252378121 View Post
        hi R2 the same thing as occured again at 14.00 hour wasnt able to collect all mats date 28/05/14 please could you fix and return the missing mats many thx DA
        Please provide screenshots as this has been fixed and is working as far as i know.
        | | |

Comment

S43 Israfil's Horn
          Char: Vaczak

is have 4200 points at angel tears, and still shows me unranked

Comment

Well wasting of time/wasting of money so this **** is going to trash!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R250607665 View Post
              S43 Israfil's Horn
              Char: Vaczak

is have 4200 points at angel tears, and still shows me unranked
              If you're talking about the total board the requirement for that is 6k points not 1k...1k is for 22:00 rewards.

If this complaint is indeed for the 22:00 board then yes that's a problem.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

me pay for that tycoon and just for that bug unclass for tycon for 600 pts .... got any reward lost 110 place in tycoon to not be up for that bug pfff i understand how u can feel

Comment

once again having a problem with fushion gems =( i got lv7 fushion gem HP+MATK and you just provide lv6 fushion gems for exchange. why dont you just gave us a freedom to exchange our fushion gems just like normal gems ? i cant use this lv7 HP+MATK, coz' my main hero is warrior.

Comment

Help..I did'n t get any fusion gem from the total tycoon reward . I even didn't end up in the list even though i have 34646 points :S

Comment

22:00 board

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                        once again having a problem with fushion gems =( i got lv7 fushion gem HP+MATK and you just provide lv6 fushion gems for exchange. why dont you just gave us a freedom to exchange our fushion gems just like normal gems ? i cant use this lv7 HP+MATK, coz' my main hero is warrior.
                        I have been asking for a while... Fusion gems are so expensive yet completly unflexible when you get gem from prize???

Comment

Aye thy tycoon rewards broken did not got even prize for total gold
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez názvu2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	1688564

and cross server total reward should be for 25k points those green nubers are for advanced prizes which arent in this event
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez názvu22.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	453.7 KB
ID:	1688565
                          Sweetie

Comment

I am not able to collect on anything and I should be able to collect on several things... What is going on???

Comment

Its just like every other Tycoon so far. Those rewards shown are for the 52k pts.
                              This time there was no TOTAL reward for 25k pts, that was only for the 14:00 and 22:00 rewards.
                              Name: Svegarn
                              Server: Evil Incarnate (S49)
                              Region: Europe

Comment

Then why bother adding up points for each resource and put "Points Needed: 00000" "Points Earned: 00000" on the bottom of each resource tab for you to collect the prize if you are just going to give it away to the ones who make the full points you want for ALL of them! e.e

Comment

Working...
                                X