X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - The Tycoon Issue of 5/27

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Due to system errors caused by the update, there's been a bug report on the new Tycoon. This issue has been addressed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we will be providing a compensation pack later. Hope to see you all back in game!

R2Games LOA Ops Team

thanks for compensation.. but would love to get the rewards due on first day though.. thanks if can happen

Comment

come on.... what kind of compensation is this? i pay for tycoon and u give me 1/4 of what i had take normaly?!
      make also a compensation for who is a 25k point or is just not fair, we pay a lot of money, give to us what we buy pls

ign Lezard
      server s102
      Last edited by R260892005; 05-27-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R260892005 View Post
        come on.... what kind of compensation is this? i pay for tycoon and u give me 1/4 of what i had take normaly?!
        make also a compensation for who is a 25k point or is just not fair, we pay a lot of money, give to us what we buy pls

ign Lezard
        server s102
        Read this
        Click image for larger version

Name:	comp desc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1688392
        | | |

Comment

i hope we can really get the reward in the 1st day...

Comment

im sorry dident read the last statement

Comment

First day Tycoon rewards was sent to all eligible players via ingame mail.
              | | |

Comment

Wow are you serious your idea of making sure we receive our reward is to just get a random time and give the reward based on that.. i worked my *** to get all my ranks to be either over 100# or above 200# at the desinated time and you're giving the reward on when im offline and my ranks dropped to all below 200# are you serious.

Comment

Hello allz .. did any1 notice that all heroes got there hp drecrease ? i use to have hp on my night sentinel about 170k , now is just 130k ..

Comment

From what I've read there was a visual bug that added 20% more and they fixed that. I'm just saying what I read from other threads, so don't put all your faith in that.

Comment

ok thanks. the reward has been delivered to me by e-mail. ^^

Comment

same here, thk

Comment

Dear To all pleas read it why i cant get the reward in tycoon this is suck

Comment

pleas help me

Comment

thanks for rewards.. was all good ..

Comment

Working...
                              X