This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
    you are going to need a lot of $$ for all of those Aria well I think its time to pack my few things and move on
    yeah no thank you, i like my cloth and mount... after the **** up in cs tycoon i m thinking they won't get much of my money if it is meaningless...

Comment

well I can tell you good bye now, canceled my VIP and not buying any more dias as well as Im leaving game for good. Good luck everyone and I wish you game without bugs (ye lol)
      Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
      S75 Whitewater Camp
      Mystic lvl 73
      800k BR
      Zodiac: , ,
      Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Congratulations guys, you just managed to **** off your community even more... I don't have the words to describe this...

Would you please do a comparison of the compensation and the reaver event and then get back to me with a more respectful response?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Really.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	337.2 KB
ID:	1688526

Comment

Yay!!! Another Cash Event!, Another Cash Hero and Another Cash Angel.

Comment

This game won't last very long now if everything they add is only for cashers. Free players are here to make cashers spend their money but if they leave cashers are gonna find this game boring. Start adding some new stuff for f2p player, otherwise you can start working on another game.

Comment

Or everyone is gonna find another game that isn't distro'd by R2 and by this dev (unless on a server in another country - China comes to mind).

I'm thinking of moving on to Final Fantasy 14 eventually...just gonna pay a subscription. (I have to get a new computer first)

I guess until then I'm stuck here.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

need heroes freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 75+or 80

Comment

Quick question

When do you expect to be finished

Comment

Cash angels What about free??? i have 1 k tears and have no weher to use them allready

Comment

if i they dont do smth about reaver bug and let it like this so we dont get those 30k diamonds stuff worth .. im gonna quit too cause this is ********

Comment

Originally posted by R23048865 View Post
                        if i they dont do smth about reaver bug and let it like this so we dont get those 30k diamonds stuff worth .. im gonna quit too cause this is ********
                        Im sorry you feel this way. But please understand a few things, and please feel free to argue or agree with these "facts" that I will say..

These free to play games have restrictions for those who play free.... and those who want to spend money have an advantage over those who do not spend.
                        There are currently a lot of free-to-play options in the game.
                        The major advantages in this game are paid in cash of about $150-$400.... so if you spend $0 and you know this game is "Payment optional" why are you complaining?

Im a ....well... medium? casher? Maybe... I spent $120 on the first Tycoon, have had VIP since I started a few months before that.. and about $30 in random +diamond recharges... I 100% understand that a full casher will be stronger then I. I also understand that a more developed non-casher could beat me. But I am not going to complain about how this game makes money off paying for strengthening a character by pulling out a credit card... that was obvious from the day I started.
                        Last edited by Crimsyn_S40; 05-31-2014, 11:20 PM.
                        I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                        Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

Crymsyn, im afraid u dont get the point point is, that lot of NON-cachers get stuff worh of 30k diaz for free...

Comment

And how you know that? You have log who got it and who didnt? You think cashers laughed at it sayd "heh look free stuff, not gonna get it, il wait till i can pay for it"? Every complain that mentioned they got kicked out of certain rank is cashers getting that bug, Free player's couldnt even get into ranking with that. So before you complain. who got what. Look both sides.

Comment

lol i can't belive peoples still defend R2 after this big mistakes they make.

Comment

because those people claimed the bug haha....

Comment

Working...
                                X