Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - System Update 5/29

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - System Update 5/29

New content is on the way for League of Angels for S1 & S2 on May 29th. Other servers will see the update on May 30th. Stay tuned for more information!

New Angel & Hero

1. Mikaela
    2. Headless Horseman

New Mount & Costume

1. Golden Age (Wings of Gold, Gold Organza)
    2. Cockatrice
    3. Glacial Wolf

System Improvements

1. Fixed the Character/Heroes' Battle Rating issues while in battle.
    2. Fixed an issue where some servers couldn't do Raiders.
    3. Made various UI adjustments.

Nice finaly new angel but as u add new angels u should make this seraph stones more easy to get because for this rank 7 angel need damn to much stones and how we should work on new angel if we can't even upgrade this ones ? or make angels able to transfer stars

Comment

inheriting an angel will transfer the evolve too .

Comment

Can I bet on Mikaela being new cash angel?

Comment

are u sure inher transfer evolve? :O i idnt ever try, actualy noone from my guild tryed to do it we are scared to try xD

Comment

i`l somehow put my money on being an angel for everyone stopping at lvl 70 with slightly better stats than nyssa but under victoriana and prolly amora . or it might be a lvl 80 angel for cashers...guess we`ll see

Comment

Originally posted by R246058137 View Post
              are u sure inher transfer evolve? :O i idnt ever try, actualy noone from my guild tryed to do it we are scared to try xD
              yes the stars will transfer however u`l lose all the eventually points u have on globe(the underway evolve)

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                i`l somehow put my money on being an angel for everyone stopping at lvl 70 with slightly better stats than nyssa but under victoriana and prolly amora . or it might be a lvl 80 angel for cashers...guess we`ll see
                I would put money on 80 cash angel lol considering that headless horseman is cash hero if i remember well, at least according to informations on net. that being said i guess Mikaela is cash angel too. She looks too good to be free, but if its free one, gonna be my new best friend for sure

Comment

Originally posted by yougetsu1454 View Post
                  I would put money on 80 cash angel lol considering that headless horseman is cash hero if i remember well, at least according to informations on net. that being said i guess Mikaela is cash angel too. She looks too good to be free, but if its free one, gonna be my new best friend for sure
                  one can always hope untill proven otherwise right?

Comment

why no picture with those angel,mount, hero,fashion?

Comment

Originally posted by yougetsu1454 View Post
                      Can I bet on Mikaela being new cash angel?
                      when ever new fashion,mount,angel etc was free? hahaha :P

Comment

open "recharge rewards" page in game and you will see mikaela, red haired girl. never saw those fashions tho, but headless horseman, alone name says, guy without head on horse, use your imagination :P

Comment

again something for players with money ... nice -.-'''

Comment

I know these guys like fast money but it seems they never learn, do you think runescape being going so long just because of the gameplay? NO its taken care of all players not just the high spenders. Learn to make non spenders happy which will result in people inviting others to it. I don't invite my friends now why should I? I need a good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by DRGoodfellow View Post
                              I know these guys like fast money but it seems they never learn, do you think runescape being going so long just because of the gameplay? NO its taken care of all players not just the high spenders. Learn to make non spenders happy which will result in people inviting others to it. I don't invite my friends now why should I? I need a good reason.
                              Lol, what this guy said... Runescape never only did member/cash player stuff, they have always made sure they also released free player content, so that no one ever felt they didn't have anything to do

Comment

Working...
                              X