Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - System Update 06/03

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - System Update 06/03

All servers will receive an update in the next 2-3 hours. Stay tuned for more information!

System Improvements

Fixed Team Arena display issues while in battle.

may i know know when is the godly weapon going to be exchangeable in forge as it was in description?

Comment

What, theres soo many major bugs, and u chose the least concerning bug to fix.

Please dun reply and ask what other bugs are there T_T

Comment

well probably because thats the only bug fixed so far. . atleast they fixed one.. come on..

Comment

so this is just an update, not maintenance so there will be no down time?
          DemonWarrior S49

Comment

hows about fixing cross server team tournie rewards, cross server battle oh wait just cos we pay for the game doesnt mean we have a right to expect a service that we have paid for that works LMSO

Comment

Originally posted by miyuki75 View Post
              may i know know when is the godly weapon going to be exchangeable in forge as it was in description?
              same here iam waiting for it too and they dont reply me on the support page lol

Comment

CS is working now, so have they done the update?

what about TT gamblers rewards?
                DemonWarrior S49

Comment

Team Arena display issues while in battle?you mean Team Tournament display issues????*wagers button*????

Comment

yea i have the same question, did you mean "wager" issue? i spent on it diamonds, 2.4k diamonds and waiting your response for it to fix it please, if it was vouchers i would not bother to post but i spent diamonds ((( i hope its "wagers" issue that will be fixed

Comment

What was wrong with TA ? LoL . Fix your TT wagers . -.-
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

All servers will receive an update in the next 2-3 hours. Stay tuned for more information! when will be this update cause i see this messages ingame like 8 hours ago and nothing happend yet .

Comment

******* crappy mods only post there own **** without have the dignity to answer ppl's msg's .... i whas admin and mod on several boards and never had such a crappy crew ... and ppl pay alot of money on this game and get treatened like ****.
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

what abt the wager bug in tourney?? is that a thank you already??

Comment

[Announcement] Dear all, server will have an update in the next 2- 3 hours! You forgot to specify the day&year?!

Comment

Working...
                              X