This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28765985 View Post
    Im gonna blow 100 bucks next month make an archer on new server just to try it out Im happy with my current 71 Mystic
    lmao 100.00 just to try out a new class then ditch back to your mage? Why even spend so much on a toon you won't even bother to play. Pretty silly imo but I guess you have unlimited income so 100.00 probably means nothing.

Comment

how do i get the archer

Comment

Originally posted by sahabah12 View Post
        how do i get the archer
        go to new server and start play, you can chose archer when you start

Comment

Hey guys, Kreuz from S96 Oblivion Keep, Just wanted to share a 4 days old archer (Not the best Br out there probably but just showing a quick look at it)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archer1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	1689296

And starting skills as well....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	archer2.JPG
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	1689297

Personal point of view....It's not half bad I suppose, just need to get to a higher lvl and Br to really see the difference.
          Last edited by R276940109; 06-08-2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

I just started playing two server so i could try the archer and continue my mage BTW Archers are OP

Comment

update on New archer Class, xD finally leveled to 45 and here are the 2 choicesClick image for larger version

Name:	archer3.JPG
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	1689386

Comment

So which one did you go with? Wish I could see what each of those skills are to help people decide XD

Comment

Do we know which is the better subclass yet? I'm a day away from 45 or so on my archer and I would like to know what the skills are for each to help me decide. Also, I'd like to know which is better for endgame at 75+

Comment

Working...
                  X