Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything about this is terrible. The blatant "this class is OP" description, the late implementation and them basically telling anyone who heavily invested (time, money or both) in this game, that they are going to get screwed over by those who do not mind regrinding and repaying for everything, or new players getting an edge because their class, by the own admission of the company, is OP.

I cant even right now.

Comment

when will be the release of this class and i hope that there is also exchange class card...

Comment

On what servers are new classes, plz tell me !?!

Kuromitsu, s2 Sylvia's corpse

Comment

well grats, according to your previous games, Archer was the most cheated class... So I guess it will be the same here, you damn know how to make an unbalance game after 6 month playing it...

Comment

I always find it fun reading forums, the class isnt even out yet and already people complaining. Class change card- maybe there will be one, you never know. And as far as i have experienced, any class on this game can be op. It all depends on how you build the main and heros and of course how much money you spend.

Comment

Thank God I wasn't here for a long time and waited for this glorious moment XD

So sorry guys couldn't get in since the game was going glitchy and slow on me (yah I know pretty darn pathetic excuse what can I say?) T.T
              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

**** I forgot it said soon good thing I paused on choosing the characters XD
                I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

anyone know When the class will be available?

Comment

after today

Comment

Based on one other game R2 runs (Yitien), there will be no class change card. Assassin was a fourth class introduced well after the game opened, and no class change card was ever provided.

I think that class-change cards would make PvP more...stressful, especially in tournaments. Preparing for one class, and getting another entirely...

Comment

Lets be honest these guys are not the smartest when it comes to keeping the gamers happy - Their first thought is their wallet size - Companies run by people with more than an Iq of 10 make more money in the long term by the gamers inviting friends - I won't like I like the game but I don't invite friends

If your reading this devs - Do the smart thing - - - Add the ability to have 2 classes on one account so everyone can keep their original and also play on the new class

This will most definitely get your wallets bulging more than a class change card - Since a lot of us will just do free diamonds and save over time to get the card - -- See brainpower isn't that hard

Comment

Yep I can confirm the same thing with Eternal Saga, there is no class-change card/pill there either.

The thing about tournaments, is that there would likely be a time to prepare before them. (CoM and Arena are a different story since those are daily)
                          Shadowbound
                          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                          League of Angels
                          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by GaiusMarius View Post
                            Based on one other game R2 runs (Yitien), there will be no class change card. Assassin was a fourth class introduced well after the game opened, and no class change card was ever provided.

I think that class-change cards would make PvP more...stressful, especially in tournaments. Preparing for one class, and getting another entirely...
                            Ya those games are made and ran by r2 This game is ran by Gtarcade and are WAY DIFFRENT than R2 they actually get things done and dont carpet shove many issues and the compensation by Gtarcade compared to R2 is 6x more easy.
                            League of Angels
                            Character Name: Paragory
                            Main Server: S142 Mines of Moloch
                            Class: Paladin
                            Guild: Exile

Introduce a Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, and Everything Becomes Chaos, I’m an Agent of Chaos , and You Know The Thing About Chaos? It’s Fair

Comment

"the strongest DPS", "In battle, enemies with high PDEF and MDEF can easily be defeated". Sooo, why should everyone else keep playing? I'm actually looking forward to this as I've been meaning to quit the game. I just need a little nudge and this significant alteration to the game will be more than enough

Comment

it just mean we wont be seeing any acher in tournment anytime soon, and if we ever did it'll be weak as

Comment

Working...
                                X